Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fcuk off Redknapp 23:01 - Oct 19 with 12274 viewskingshill

What's this crap about Taarabt being 3 stone overweight?

You're his coach, either sort it out or admit you're not up to it. You're supposed to be a man manager, manage the man and start earning your money or pi$$ off and sit by the beach.

He is the best talent we have, find a way to get the best out of him or get the fcuk out of our club.

That is all>

Fcuk off Redknapp on 23:04 - Oct 19 with 6405 viewsloftboy

You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
Adel needs to take responsibility.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fcuk off Redknapp on 23:06 - Oct 19 with 6370 viewskingshill

And so does that wnker that takes £3m out of our club, find a way to get the best out of him if you give a toss, which he doesn't................

Fcuk off Redknapp on 23:08 - Oct 19 with 6355 viewsstowmarketrange

He certainly didnt look 3 stone overweight at West Ham only 2 weeks ago.That must some binge eating if he is.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 23:13 - Oct 19 with 6322 viewsINFIRMARY

3 stone over weight or not , he can still unlock a game and was the only player @ West Spam to give it a go

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Fcuk off Redknapp on 23:25 - Oct 19 with 6259 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If Taarabt can't be arsed to train or get fit or bother to try in reserve games then what else can Harry do. People who defend Taarabt time and time again just seem to still be deluded by the 2010/11 season, he really couldn't care about the club. If he is turning up late every training session then Harry has every right to be pissed off. He needs to grow up

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fcuk off Redknapp on 23:26 - Oct 19 with 6249 viewsdaveB

3 stone overweight obviously an exaggeration but lets face it he is overweight and has been for years under several managers, to come on here after the way the team played today and call for the manager to f*ck off is incredible

Fcuk off Redknapp on 23:30 - Oct 19 with 6228 viewsJonDoeman

Well done Dave. This Fanboy crap is unbelievable , & it was when you were one!.......

It Is What It Is !!

Fcuk off Redknapp on 23:31 - Oct 19 with 6230 viewsLewes_r

Last time I looked Adel was a grown man (maybe overgrown even) it's not the managers job to stop Adel visiting the fridge The whole time. It's Taraabts responsibility to lay off the pies . It ain't that difficult to get a great tasting salad when you are on 70k a week
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 23:32]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Fcuk off Redknapp on 23:32 - Oct 19 with 6219 viewsdaveB

I still am an Adel fanboy, not loved many players like i love Adel but this is getting beyond a joke now, all up to him to sort himself out

Fcuk off Redknapp on 23:35 - Oct 19 with 6202 viewsJonDoeman

People have confused my position on him Dave. I rate him highly as a player but not as as a man.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 23:36]

It Is What It Is !!

Fcuk off Redknapp on 00:05 - Oct 20 with 6128 viewsPunteR

Do you actually know him or just make your opinions on him from what Rednapp says?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 00:32 - Oct 20 with 6087 viewsMonkey_Roots

Our attitude: find a way to work with an inconsistent, sulky child, or leave. I actually think adel is a fvcking disgrace for how he has let himself compromise his talent for the sake of his ego. He was LEGENDARY in that promotion season, but his unwillingness to work hard and fight for his future for Harry or for Hughes tells you all you need to know about him as a player... And I loved him, I really did, but he's a silly boy - he wants the big move, but in order to do that he needs to play, and to do that he needs to work hard, apply himself and play for the team.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Fcuk off Redknapp on 00:45 - Oct 20 with 6051 viewsJonDoeman

No I don't know Adel , I do know a player agitating for a move when I see one though!

It Is What It Is !!

Fcuk off Redknapp on 01:02 - Oct 20 with 6030 viewsPunteR

Hows Rednapp going to move him on if he publicly slates him for being 3stone over weight.
how old is Taraabt,23-24? That's still young in my book. I thought that was poor from Rednapp,why bring in what he's earning?. Rednapp is on 3 million a year and we are sitting bottom of the league.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 01:05 - Oct 20 with 6022 viewsvegasranger

But it seems nobody wants him at a fair price. He's too much of gamble at what 5 million pounds? Can't wait to see the back of him and Joey Barton. Everything that's wrong with our club and football in general.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 01:06 - Oct 20 with 6017 viewsMonkey_Roots

Yeah poor Adel, it's not his fault. It must be Harry's.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Fcuk off Redknapp on 01:07 - Oct 20 with 6015 viewsHollowayRanger

likely thing that happened was after wet spam game we had a 9-10 day break taarabt was told to go away work hard train hard and lose a few pounds and be ready for a run out v wolves then Liverpool but instead when he came back they found he had actually put on another couple of pounds

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fcuk off Redknapp on 01:28 - Oct 20 with 5989 viewsPunteR

I just thought it was unnecessary to dig out Taraabt and use him as a scapegoat today. He has nothing to do with why we are sitting bottom of the league.
Played 2 weeks ago and played well in my opinion,he didn't look like a lazy,fat footballer to me.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 01:44 - Oct 20 with 5974 viewsSonofNorfolt

Kingshill is completely correct.
Of course you can believe the tabloids and know that Adel has now taken up his part time position as Greggs foodtaster.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 05:36 - Oct 20 with 5895 viewsngbqpr

For once in my life I found myself agreeing with Shearer on MOTD 2 - said it was Adel's responsibility to stay fit / train hard when not in the team - but said re. the suggestion from HR that the whole squad had fitness issues was the responsibility of HR & his staff

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Fcuk off Redknapp on 06:08 - Oct 20 with 5864 viewsHayesender

How many years have we had Adel now?

And in all those years he has had one outstanding season, one which I'll never forget, but the rest of the time he's been a sulky overweight waste of talent.

He's just making the place look untidy now. Time to go

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fcuk off Redknapp on 06:41 - Oct 20 with 5818 viewsQPR_John

If he does not stay fit and/or train then surely he is breaking the terms of his contract. Why do the club not fine him if that is the case. The longer we hear Redknapp droning on about Taarabt and the club do nothing the more it begins to sound like excuses.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 6:42]

Fcuk off Redknapp on 06:46 - Oct 20 with 5798 viewscyprusmel

I'm very sorry I uprated this post by mistake.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 06:48 - Oct 20 with 5792 viewstraininvain

QPR lose again so Redknapp has a pop at a player. Thus deflecting blame from everyone but himself. Seems all too familiar.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 07:15 - Oct 20 with 5734 viewsRanger78

That's how it feels to me.

He was fine 2 weeks ago at West Ham???

Whatever the story, surely that stuff should stay in private??? The motor mouth Redknapp just can't help himself. I wish he would f&@£ off. Yesterday was the first time our team tried for weeks, the first time he stood up for weeks.... all of sudden he's a hero again??

I can't wait for him to leave. I have never disliked anyone at the club more than him, I'd be saying the same if we got the victory we deserved yesterday.

I can't wait for the day he's gone..... and as much as I hate prima Donna players who don't try, I'd rather haver a "3 stone " overweight Adel at our club than an arrogant couldn't care less prima dona manager like Redknapp the Dinasour .

I found his rant embarrasing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024