Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone now tempted by Leeds who wasn't? 19:01 - Nov 6 with 1358 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Have to say a trip over the Pennines was the last thing on my mind but I'm quite fancying it now. Just think one win would really get us going and with Bolton in two weeks we could actually have a cracking Lancashire Derby on our hands.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Anyone now tempted by Leeds who wasn't? on 19:03 - Nov 6 with 1353 viewsOdinsRaven

I'm ashamed to say despite being napm member I do have a little sexy wees feeling and kind of wish I was going...

Anyone now tempted by Leeds who wasn't? on 19:07 - Nov 6 with 1351 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

We booked it months ago and thus secured ridiculous discounts on the train. The Travel Secretary is definitely a work in progress.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Anyone now tempted by Leeds who wasn't? on 20:44 - Nov 6 with 1295 viewsWizaard

3.4 miles from my house. Getting a bus into town...

Anyone now tempted by Leeds who wasn't? on 07:43 - Nov 7 with 1244 viewsCurryman

14 minutes by train from Shipley to Leeds station. Ticket booked at pensioner rate but still expensive. I may have a couple at the Fox in Shipley ( next to the station) before venturing to the Scarborough.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Anyone now tempted by Leeds who wasn't? on 09:06 - Nov 7 with 1228 viewsPlumbs

I think really it's a bit like 30.4 miles Wizz so that'll be a very long bus ride.Factor in traffic when travelling from one city to another.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024