Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scotland v England 09:46 - Nov 18 with 13278 viewsQPRMUSO

Anyone watching tonight?

Predict the score! I'm going for 3 nil England.

Scotland v England on 13:32 - Nov 20 with 1718 viewsKonk

That's the first thing that sprang to mind when I saw that picture in the paper!

Never forget! Never surrender! Never bother trying to understand complex situations!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Scotland v England on 13:32 - Nov 20 with 1717 viewsTopCat34

It's a shame that the chants have overshadowed the best England performance I've seen in a while. Never really been excited y the national side in a while, but they played very well on Tuesday.

Scotland v England on 13:36 - Nov 20 with 1703 viewssimmo

Typical of the media in this country that England do everything they have been crying out for - play with discipline and spirit. Roy gets the tactics spot on and Rooney steps up to be the captain they question and all they decide to concentrate on is the poxy fckin chants. The general AP really are cnts.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Scotland v England on 13:41 - Nov 20 with 1690 viewskarl

I did think you were along those lines tbh and would be good to get rid of it from the game.
For comparison there was no goading the Irish fans on Friday with anything to do with Religion, Troubles etc.(Irish did sing something along the lines of 'We beat an Empire, you couldnt beat a pencil' but obviously thats just good p*sstaking)
Although McGeady got dogs abuse that was in no way anything other than a player who was born in Scotland with Scottish parents choosing Ireland ahead of us despite being asked continually to represent Scotland (McCarthy exactly the same).
McClean got a smattering of boos now and again it has to be said but very slightly different situation with him to the rest of his team mates

Scotland v England on 13:55 - Nov 20 with 1671 viewspaulparker

It is sad, its the same when 20 year olds sing about Harry Roberts, i mean that happened in the 60's , young men latch on to stupid songs its been happening at football for years ,
i remember getting off the train to see Hayes play Fulham in the cup, i was about 15
and i was singing "Rangers boys we are here, s&ag your women and drink your beer,
i couldn't hold my shandy let a lone a beer and just about held a t*t at that age ,
thing is Konk it was a few p*ssed up herberts that sung the song, why it makes national news is a mystery to me , i bet the Scottish fans were just as bigoted and sang stupid songs about the English its what happens in this fixture especially with it being played at Celtic s ground, if you look at what happened between Italy & Croatia the other night then England vs Scotland was a walk in the park

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024