Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scotland v England 09:46 - Nov 18 with 13277 viewsQPRMUSO

Anyone watching tonight?

Predict the score! I'm going for 3 nil England.

Scotland v England on 15:33 - Nov 18 with 3095 viewsJuzzie

Why is the game being played at Celtic Park rather than Hampden Park? Anyone know?

Scotland v England on 15:38 - Nov 18 with 3092 viewsthemodfather

i expect a tough game even if woy doesnt, england win 2-1.
i reckon a red card too.

Scotland v England on 15:49 - Nov 18 with 3076 viewsMrSheen

I presume it's because Hampden is still being restored for football use after the Commonwealth Games. I think they had to take out seats to fit the track in. They can probably sell more tickets for Celtic Park anyway.

Scotland v England on 16:01 - Nov 18 with 3061 viewsrobith

then deep fry them?

Scotland v England on 18:43 - Nov 18 with 2982 viewsRblock_James

Really hope we smash 'em.

Be plenty of Celtic fc vermin in that ground tonight.

They'll hammer God Save The Queen and it'll just be labelled as part of the special atmosphere.

0-3 England.

They're bang average ffs.

Scotland v England on 19:55 - Nov 18 with 2943 views18StoneOfHoop

0-3 to England for me n all. Come on lads,I'll have some of this! Gotta be up for it.

Always like to remember Gerry's game.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Scotland v England on 20:27 - Nov 18 with 2886 viewsToast_R

Chris Smalling

Now what the f*ck is he all about then?

Never understood why Fergie went and signed him before he'd managed anything of note at senior level?
I guess he worried that just incase he turned out to be decent he'd swoop in before Spurs or some other mugs with too much dough.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 20:28]

Scotland v England on 20:53 - Nov 18 with 2807 viewsbosh67

Shhhh. That kind of talk will get him a January move to us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Scotland v England on 21:02 - Nov 18 with 2760 viewsJamie

Same as with Phil Jones, take them just incase somebody else does. If, as both have, they turn out to not be good enough it's swept under the carpet under 'Fergie knows a player'.

Scotland v England on 21:02 - Nov 18 with 2763 viewsMrSheen

How many of the Scots would get into the England team? Scott Brown for Milner maybe.

Scrub that, Brown for Downing, Milner on the wing.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 21:05]

Scotland v England on 21:16 - Nov 18 with 2724 viewsDWQPR

Great chant by England supporters......."are you Scotland in disguise?"

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Scotland v England on 21:22 - Nov 18 with 2701 viewsGloryHunter

Come on England. Make it three. Or four.

Scotland v England on 21:57 - Nov 18 with 2602 viewsbosh67

Blimey, I don't think I've ever seen a more comfortable win over Scotland away from Wembley. Scotland had a big game the other day but they were truly dreadful tonight. We never needed to get out of first gear.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Scotland v England on 21:58 - Nov 18 with 2597 viewskomradkirk

not too bad for a friendly

Scotland v England on 21:58 - Nov 18 with 2594 viewsDWQPR

Best bit about Scotland tonight was the 21 year old Balvenie I was drinking in the second half.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Scotland v England on 21:59 - Nov 18 with 2415 viewsLblock

"You're British till you die.... You're British till you die... you know you are, you're sure you are..."

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Scotland v England on 22:41 - Nov 18 with 2305 viewsBklynRanger

I thought they were singing "English till you die" no? Even more provocative.

Scotland v England on 22:54 - Nov 18 with 2279 viewsPunteR

Enjoyed that game. We're definitely playing better under Hodgson. We've up'd the tempo and trying to get the ball forward more quickly rather the the backward/sideways passing we used to do.
We still make too many mistakes to become a top international side at the moment but the players looked commited and that's quite refreshing to see from England.
Scotland were a poor team though.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Scotland v England on 23:01 - Nov 18 with 2247 viewsderbyhoop

One of the best England performances for years. Chased them down whenever there was any chance of winning the ball back and, generally, used it well. Men against boys.😁

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Scotland v England on 23:08 - Nov 18 with 2215 viewssmegma

I cant decide if the forward Anya is a shit Julian Joachim or a good Stuart Downing. I honestly think none of the sweaties are good enough for us even if Harry says we're down to the bare bones'.

Scotland v England on 23:37 - Nov 18 with 2160 viewsNorthernr

Called it.

Scotland v England on 23:51 - Nov 18 with 2134 viewsHollowayRanger

thought the jocks got 1

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Scotland v England on 01:41 - Nov 19 with 2088 viewskarl

Disappointing tonight and team seemed a bit flat, England worked well and never let us settle but also good in possession so a deserved victory.
Met some decent fans in the pubs after the game and England fans were good in the ground we fell quiet after the second goal but overall our win on Friday was the important one although winning tonight would have been icing on the cake.
Chris Martin is not an international and we got a good lift when Stevie May came on, didn't particularly do anything but he just seemed more at home and likely to come good. Can't wait for the drive home tomorrow!
Btw anyone who thinks Andrew Robertson wouldn't get a game for England or QPR is blind

Scotland v England on 02:40 - Nov 19 with 2074 viewsSonofNorfolt

Have Scotland had a decent player since John Collins? I can't think of one.
Wales have, Bale, Ramsey or Bellamy and Giggs when he was bothered/allowed.
It's a shame because Strachan has certainly given them some self belief that a couple from the mould of Dalglish or Souness would enhance. Archie Gemmill, Billy Bremner, Eddie Gray, John Robertson, Alan Hansen, Joe Jordan, Andy Gray, Graeme Sharp, Peter Lorimer, Don Masson, Frank Mclintock, Alan Gilzean, Dennis Law and on and on. All from the '70's and '80's who were all excellent. Now nothing.

Scotland v England on 08:35 - Nov 19 with 1949 viewsRangersw12

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024