Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible Signings 09:27 - Dec 31 with 4629 viewsPey

As it looks right now we are in for Zarate to fill the vacant striker position.
Townsend/Lennon to do a job on the wings and speed for counterattacks.
Kalas to reinforce our defense.
The Yak?

Are we happy with those ?
Think we have to settle with those and make the best out of it.

Difficult transferwindow as always in January, just hoping we can do our deals fast and not chasing for signings the last minute.
It is always diffecult for players to fit in and start the ground running.

Just a shame our best passer and tackler of the ball Faurlin is injured, with him we would florish more in playing like a team.
Sandro is able to do a same job, but unfortunately not fit enough.
Therefore we should also look if we can improve our squad in that department.

Possible Signings on 10:27 - Dec 31 with 4526 viewsDWQPR

Bit of luck may be able to offload a few such as SWP, Taarabt, Phillips and Mutch, the latter two to unsuspecting promotion candidates in the Championship. Would like to see us go for Andre Grey at Brentford and Callum Wilson at Bournemouth. Both genuinely good players with pace and an eye for goal. And maybe even Harry Arter from Bournemouth as well.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Possible Signings on 10:42 - Dec 31 with 4486 viewsPey

Always hard to attrack players from championship sides who are doing well and have a real chance or go at promotion.
Phillips and Mutch have imho still chances at QPR to prove themselves, both young lads who could improve under the right guidance.

Still a shame Taarabt who is without any doubt our most gifted player is not able to grow into a mature nature and can push distractions
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 10:43]

Possible Signings on 10:44 - Dec 31 with 4470 viewsPey

aside and play to his natural abillities.

SWP enough said.

Possible Signings on 10:49 - Dec 31 with 4447 viewspaulparker

We have as much chance of shifting SWP in January then I do shifting on the top ten Stir fry recipes book bought for at xmas by my mother in law

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Possible Signings on 10:49 - Dec 31 with 4445 viewsted_hendrix

I hope we don't sign anyone from Bournemouth that scuppers their promotion chances, I'd be delighted for Bournemouth to get promoted.
Thats what football is all about and should be all about, not splashing millions of pounds on players just because you can.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Possible Signings on 11:08 - Dec 31 with 4366 viewsDiscodroids

hope were not giving up on our 6 million pound midfielder from cardiff just yet.

Certainly not after just handful of games.

love to move 'rio', grey friars, niko ,hans peter traore , SWP and phillps out on a 6 month pass till the end of the season .Then Jettison beyond the kuiper belt or to the MLS.

bring in pocognoli, nzonzi,bakary soko, ross mcfarter and townsend.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 11:10]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Possible Signings on 11:13 - Dec 31 with 4338 viewsPey

Agreed!

However, Eddie Howe at the end of the season as replacement for Arry would do nice for me.

Possible Signings on 11:39 - Dec 31 with 4264 viewsaston_hoop

Get one big target man striker in to the 25 to ease the load on Bobby Z. Drop SWP out to make way. I know no-one will buy SWP but no-one is making us include him in our squad either. If we somehow get that money back for Sandro, then a midfielder with a bit of bite to replace him. No pointy in persisting with him as we know his injury problems....I assume we're still in for Lassana Diarra.

The leave it at that. How refreshing would it be to not have an entirely changed team every transfer window. Work with what we have, get the guys out on the training ground. Matt Phillips and Jordon Mutch are both 23 years old and have spent most of their time in the division below, its going to be the case that we need to work with them a bit. Not give up on them. And certainly not give up on them so we can bring in the likes of Aaron Lennon. We don't need the Chelsea CB, we have Caulker, Dunne, Onouha, Ferdinand, Ehmer all in the 25 already. Work with them.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Possible Signings on 12:34 - Dec 31 with 4166 viewseghamranger

Think karate having his medical is very positive. Good player and with the right attitude with help our goal tally.
Apparently he may play tmr!!!

Possible Signings on 13:06 - Dec 31 with 4104 viewskysersosaqpr

Karate, that's the fighting spirit we need

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Possible Signings on 16:32 - Dec 31 with 3932 viewsGermanranger

Should we go for Podolski? He want regular football. But too expensive for us?

Possible Signings on 17:36 - Dec 31 with 3823 viewsbrewers_hoop

The Zarate kid looks like a poor man's Taarabt - with the stroppy attitude to boot. I know he's almost certainly played his last game for Rangers but Adel has been part of the 25 these past few months while criminally banished to the sidelines - for which I blame Harry for refusing to swallow his pride. Adel clearly couldn't swallow his because he's had the world's longest bout of that well-known extreme weight-loss condition tonsillitis.

We clearly need more pace but for me the best acquisition would be a 'don't put square pegs in round holes' implant for Harry's brain.

Possible Signings on 18:34 - Dec 31 with 3707 viewsqprmeath

He cant play tomorrow as window not open til Thursday

Possible Signings on 19:39 - Dec 31 with 3626 viewsowza

I want Yakubu, what a signing he would be, superb striker, scored goals at every club he's been at, would welcome him with open arms to tell the truth.

Possible Signings on 19:44 - Dec 31 with 3616 viewsNorthernr

32 years old (a Nigerian 32 at that) and has spent the last three years playing in China and Qatar. The jury's out but I doubt they'll be long.

Possible Signings on 20:24 - Dec 31 with 3556 viewsqprant

Here here, think Harry has banished Adel since before he came to QPR, didn't like him at Spurs, doesn't like him at QPR, may not have the best attitude sometimes but can change a game, and lets face it, most R's fans would love to see him play more and show the world his skills live on Sky!

Possible Signings on 21:14 - Dec 31 with 3482 viewsbaz_qpr

I honestly don't believe we are going to sign very much, unless the malaysians are handing operating control over to the Amit for the short term, there is no one to sign this stuff of or do the negotiations for the foreseeable future

Possible Signings on 01:51 - Jan 1 with 3316 viewsowza

Name me one club Clive where the Yak hasn't scored goals consistently and then I'll hold my hands up. He may now lack a yard of pace and so on but there is no doubt he is a huge physical presence, would be a much better alternative to Zamora, and he would definitely notch us a few goals for sure. Scored 17 in 30 games 2 years ago for Blackburn in the Premiership. I have always rated him, according to transfmarkt hes is a freebie aswell and he would relish playing Premier League football again. What harm will a deal till the end of the season do?! Believe me I am no advocate of the Redknapp's old boys transfer system but I take a exception to Yakubu, his goalscoring record speaks for itself.

Possible Signings on 08:31 - Jan 1 with 3184 viewsexiled_dictator

well, despite some bloggers requests, it doesn't appear that one of those immediate signings will be peter crouch; it appears that pulis at west brom wants to make him his first signing.
crouch has scored 5 goals for smoke so far, and despite his age i think he can still make a difference to any team outside the top 10. so why would hughes sell him? odemwinghie is out for a while still, and unless there are options for smoke in the transfer window, he will still be there when the window closes.
not hoops, rather stripes.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024