Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murphy's Law - Jacob heads back to Norwich 16:32 - Dec 31 with 885 viewsAVFTT

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/news/37355

Murphy's Law - Jacob heads back to Norwich on 16:55 - Dec 31 with 867 viewsterminallytangerine

I think he should be really punished by us buying him!

Murphy's Law - Jacob heads back to Norwich on 17:18 - Dec 31 with 852 viewsWizaard

Out of all our loanees, he and Lewis were the only two I would have kept.

Shame.

Murphy's Law - Jacob heads back to Norwich on 17:23 - Dec 31 with 846 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Whilst it's a shame as he looked quite dangerous at times, at least we have a manager who is prepared to make difficult decisions and send a message out to other players thinking of doing something similarly daft.

Murphy's Law - Jacob heads back to Norwich on 17:26 - Dec 31 with 843 viewsTejas

A case of double standards from the club in my view.

Murphy's Law - Jacob heads back to Norwich on 17:29 - Dec 31 with 839 viewstangerinemoss

Tejas, spot on, mate.

Young naive football posts daft picture, effective sack

Chairman textx grossly offensive insults, carries on as normal.

What a lesson for our kids, if you are important enough, you can do what you like.

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

Murphy's Law - Jacob heads back to Norwich on 17:29 - Dec 31 with 839 viewsWizaard

Think the word is daft though.

I would imagine that KO won't be pleased with this disciplinary development. If a loanee is effectively sacked for saying we're going to lose, what is the punishment for a Chairman who states his plan is to get us into the Conference and cash in on all assets?

Interesting to see what the FA come up with. Knowing our luck, he'll be banned from any involvement in January, thereby sealing our fate as he won't authorise any new blood.

Murphy's Law - Jacob heads back to Norwich on 18:19 - Jan 1 with 719 viewsTwoPhillips

Whilst the lad clearly needed to be disciplined, whoever released the picture needs a good slap. I thought Snapchat was a private messaging system between individuals?

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Murphy's Law - Jacob heads back to Norwich on 12:06 - Jan 2 with 657 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

In the online social media world there's no such thing as private; a thing the vast majority of people have still failed to grasp.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024