Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend 14:01 - Apr 5 with 3837 viewsBromleyHoop

I found myself whistling a happy tune whilst weeding the garden!! I know without that win I'd have weeded in glum silence. #littlethings

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 14:07 - Apr 5 with 3821 viewsPommyhoop

Join the club. I cant get a certain theme tune from a certain 1960's war film out of my head..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 15:22 - Apr 5 with 3753 viewsbosh67

I was working yesterday. Switched on BBC feed and it said 4-1. I went, f*cking typical. And then I realised we'd scored 4. at which point I a. checked it wasn't April 1 and b. checked 3 other feeds just to check there hadn't been a screw up.

Weird, went to a wedding reception last night. I was still playing Zamora's goal in my head. I was also sat next to a very attractive Indian girl who looked like Miss World and had we lost 4-1 I would have been sat next to a giant bucket of a woman with whom I would have had zero in common. And she would have been a Chelsea fan.

Thankfully Miss World had QPR henna'd across her pert dusky t*ts. So, that was nice.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 15:41 - Apr 5 with 3716 viewswelwynranger

Same as. .I was whistling while mowing the lawn

Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 14:20 - Apr 6 with 3561 viewsVenezuelanR

Same here, i got back from the beech late sat night, turned on the tv to wait the results, and surprise surprise up came wba 1 qpr 4, could not believe my eyes, after a few mins was repeated by ESPN 1-4, with that i went straight to the fridge to get the bottle of rum and coconut that i was keeping for yesterday and slowly got pissed whilst whistling and singing. woke up with a headache but was worth it. im getting another bottle in for tomorrow, and hope to get pissed again. Roll on sunday. Ursssssssss.

Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 15:35 - Apr 6 with 3544 viewsQPR1882

Yep have to agree Sunderlands win fcked up my weekend
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024