Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV 19:31 - May 8 with 3196 viewsBFC_Tim

Matt Dawson for me - TV has to go off - if anyone has any footage of him being decked playing rugby I'd love to see it!!
[Post edited 8 May 2015 19:32]

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 19:44 - May 8 with 3180 viewsjanegallagher

Ha ha there's a few, not quite hatred but dislike

Female

Sarah Millican and Amanda Holden

Male

Jeremey Clarkson and Ross Noble

We’ve got Simon Sadler

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 19:57 - May 8 with 3172 viewsHarryHorse

Not quite someone as something . Those "secret escapes" adverts , everything about them causes extreme irritation

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 19:59 - May 8 with 3169 viewsseasider1887

Naga Munchetty and Jeremy Clarkson but not in that order. I would like to rip his fat head off and shit down the hole.

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 20:08 - May 8 with 3164 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Alan Carr

Russell Brand

Dianne Abbott

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 20:16 - May 8 with 3160 viewsjanegallagher

So you're not that keen then 1887

We’ve got Simon Sadler

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 20:33 - May 8 with 3146 viewsseasider1887

Jane I would not mind if he knew about cars but he is clueless. Then the fact he is.... don't want a ban better button it lol.

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 20:45 - May 8 with 3141 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Those Meerkats from the advert and Michael Gove, whichever one I see, just reminds me of the
other

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 21:36 - May 8 with 3125 viewsgiro

Paul Whitehouse. Aviva adds characters.

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 11:46 - May 9 with 3088 viewsKOSBowlCut

Jimmy Carr! Can't abide the bloke!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 13:57 - May 10 with 3063 viewsOrmerod89

Stephen Mulhearn - smug little prat!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 15:01 - May 10 with 3054 viewsCurryman

Ant & Dec, talentless in my opinion;
Alan Carr;
Jimmy Carr;
Russel Brand;
Joe Brand;
Eddie Izzard;
Frankie Boyl;
Michael McIntyre.

I do like some people on telly though.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 16:47 - May 13 with 3017 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Can I throw in Richard Hammond

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 13:21 - May 14 with 2981 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here!

Simon Cowell. Simon Cowell and Simon Cowell.

Gary Linaker has got too big for his boots. Not sorry to see Alan Hansen retire either. Big pair of ego's there!

As has Jonathan Ross.

Mark Nicklaus fronting the cricket is a real strain to the auditory channels. Geoffrey Boycott is a very destructive cricket journalist who does a lot more harm than good.

John Inverdale - has some strange views which arise spontaneously! Especially when at the Wimbledon Tennis.

Clare Balding - stick to the horses Clare! Your knowledge elsewhere is limited!

Late extra's - Graham Norton and Jimmy Carr. Quite high on the Richter Scale of Osbourne's dislike!

Frankie Boyle - dodgy geezer but Osbourne likes most of his stuff apart from when he goes very high on the "black Humour" but I don't think Osbourne has ever heard anything from him which, although shocking, is not in fact fair!

Will that do from Osbourne for now - NB there are others!
Curryman has some very good shouts in his list too!
[Post edited 14 May 2015 13:42]

O/T Your irrational TV hatred of someone on TV on 14:37 - May 14 with 2951 views1953Original

OK will throw in Jonathan Ross, Tess Daly and her husband and am sorry but Peter Kay!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024