Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react 21:41 - Nov 20 with 2326 viewsQPR1882

in front of him.....watch it

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 21:42 - Nov 20 with 2313 viewsNorthernr

It's a fcking stone wall penalty.

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 21:45 - Nov 20 with 2260 viewsdoubled

we just crap no one plays for the shirt

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 21:45 - Nov 20 with 2249 viewswestberksr

This. Just our fukkin luck!

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 21:46 - Nov 20 with 2238 viewsQPR1882

100% agree

Lino never saw it though, watch it on sky + lino does not raise his flag until the Boro player jumps up and down in front of him, the ball bounces about and we clear it out of the area before he flags.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 21:48]

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 21:46 - Nov 20 with 2227 viewsBklynRanger

It is but I know what 1882's saying. Was almost as if he suspected it and then let them confirm it.

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 21:49 - Nov 20 with 2165 viewsqueensparker

That was totally blatant can't really complain about the ref

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 21:49 - Nov 20 with 2156 viewsoldmeadoniansR

To be fair you cannot fault Onuhua and Hall for effort particularily Hall. What else would he have to do to prove he was playing for the shirt?

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 21:54 - Nov 20 with 2090 viewsQPR1882

100% a pen. watch the replay of the pen it shows the lino, Fer handles it the ball goes up in the air bounces and we clear it. The lino does not flag until the Boro flag jumps in his face.

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 22:05 - Nov 20 with 2009 viewsDeepcutHoop

The right decision was made. Don't care how they got there.

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 22:06 - Nov 20 with 1997 viewsHollowayRanger

exactly

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 22:07 - Nov 20 with 1995 viewsdavman

Don't be silly.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 22:10 - Nov 20 with 1964 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ridiculous comment.

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 22:13 - Nov 20 with 1941 viewsStanisgod

Isn't it past your bedtime?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 22:13 - Nov 20 with 1935 viewsloftboy

Agree, with better finishing and a bit of luck. We could have nicked that tonight

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 23:20 - Nov 20 with 1799 viewsBklynRanger

How could you not care? If the lino didn't properly see it and then let himself get influenced by the Boro players he shouldn't have fcuking given it. HE OR THE REF HAVE TO SEE IT. So it's ok for him to give it as long as it matches with the post match replay? I try not to get too wound up by things that are written on here but that's pathetic.

Sorry, I can tell I'm a bit unhinged there. It's not pathetic, just don't agree with it.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 23:25]

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 00:05 - Nov 21 with 1696 viewsMatch82

So assuming the linesman didn't see it, is it better that he comes to the wrong decision?

If that had been the other way round and it hadnt been given we'd be screaming blue murder and rightly so.

I'm ok with linesman using all of the factors he can to make the correct decision if he isnt 100% certain what happened, including the player reaction

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 00:34 - Nov 21 with 1647 viewsBklynRanger

Ah look at you being all special.

What 'factors' did he employ other than the pressure from those defenders? He clearly didn't see it himself or....HE'D....HAVE............FLAGGED

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 01:10 - Nov 21 with 1609 viewsDeepcutHoop

My not caring is fairly straightforward. I don't care.

However, you're making a big assumption that he didn't see it. Just because the decision came after the Boro remonstration, doesn't mean it was caused by that remonstration.

Nobody is happy with the result, but no great injustice has been done with that decision. It would have been if it hadn't been given.

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 01:43 - Nov 21 with 1583 viewsBklynRanger

You could say you're not interested in the cleverness of the process, or the final outcome as long as everyone was safely tucked up in bed so that he or she might experience the GLORY of a lino's delayed decision.

Ah fcuk it and I said I said I wash't going to binge. .
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 3:34]

The lino does not spot the penalty, he does not flag until the Boro player react on 10:54 - Nov 21 with 1399 viewsNW5Hoop

You're mistaking causation and correlation.
The Boro players appealing first does not mean the linesman was reacting to them, it means he was reacting after them: they're different things. Their appeal is instinctive and immediate - footballers appeal immediately for everything, whether they're right or not. The linesman takes a moment longer to decide whether he was really right. Then raises his flag.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024