Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
realistic acheivements 23:04 - Nov 20 with 3279 viewsdoubled

Where would we have been happy to be in league at end of season at game one

realistic acheivements on 23:05 - Nov 20 with 3276 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

21st

realistic acheivements on 23:24 - Nov 20 with 3241 viewsRanger78

10th

realistic acheivements on 23:59 - Nov 20 with 3195 viewsbosh67

Mid table but only with a manager that we can finally allow to shape a proper team for the future.

Madness I know but...

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

realistic acheivements on 07:50 - Nov 21 with 3129 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I've decided to throw my lot in with Brighton & Hove, as I fancy another glorious day at the play-off final.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

realistic acheivements on 08:17 - Nov 21 with 3101 viewsdaveB

I think we'll do well to stay up at the moment, sleepwalking towards relegation imo

realistic acheivements on 08:26 - Nov 21 with 3090 viewsHarbour

think you might be right Dave...serious dip in form with tough games coming up....need to get home form back or we deep in it

realistic acheivements on 09:01 - Nov 21 with 3063 viewsRangersw12

Would of been happy with midtable

realistic acheivements on 10:07 - Nov 21 with 3008 viewsSimonJames

Always expected to finish tenth and I still do.
But I was hoping, by the end of the season, there would be a clear (and entertaining) style and ethos to build on for the future. I can't see that ever happening if TF continues to have any input into the club.

100% of people who drink water will die.

realistic acheivements on 10:42 - Nov 21 with 2983 viewsisawqpratwcity

Always expected promotion.

Always would have settled for mid-table consolidation.

Always thought, and still do, mid-table was the worst we were/are going to get.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

realistic acheivements on 13:30 - Nov 21 with 2938 viewsActonOccident

Very possible. 7 points off relegation spots at the moment, an attack that has run dry and that trio of fixtures against Burnley, Brighton and Reading on the horizon.

realistic acheivements on 08:41 - Nov 22 with 2845 viewsAgedR

Just off the play offs and scoring lots of goals (which is incidentally exactly what was happening before the unpleasant abuse and incessant clamour to get rid of our last manager started).

Still, the board decided to answer this by bringing back a former hero in order to stabilise the "long term structure" that they'd put in place headed by another former hero all of 10 months ago.

At this rate they'll run out of crowd pleasing former hero options.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

realistic acheivements on 09:14 - Nov 22 with 2813 viewsraskolnikov

Upper-mid table

With some youth team players breaking through some talent spotted in the lower leagues, a manager we're likley to see here in three years' time, some signs of progress with the youth structure and the right football philosophy at every level of the club.

Seemingly an insane view of ther world.

realistic acheivements on 12:27 - Nov 22 with 2758 viewsNorthernr

Well, if we'd shifted big earners and were building a team with the likes of Luongo, Gladwin, Hall, Furlong etc all regularly involved then anywhere safe with plenty of optimism.

Now it's anywhere safe and feeling fcking sht about it.

realistic acheivements on 13:44 - Nov 22 with 2720 viewsActonOccident

With yet another humpty dumpty reassembly job looming next summer as the 'talented' and unhappy campers pack their bags and whoever takes the job looks for his first crop of signings.

realistic acheivements on 14:31 - Nov 22 with 2704 viewsMonahoop

Have to agree with this Dave. The club is all over the place both on and off the field and at the moment it barely deserves our mid table standing. Having said that, there are some poor quality sides in the Championship not just us, so that is a crumb of comfort I suppose.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

realistic acheivements on 15:15 - Nov 22 with 2675 viewsactonman

I was a bit more optimistic and thought that a play off spot was our goal. Unfortunately the club decided that before a ball was even kicked that we should start from scratch and not even bother trying to get back out of the league. Call it a bonus season if you like !

Then when we kept all our "superstars" things changed and the club expected promotion , along with most fans even though we set our selfs up just to survive on the cheap

Now we have all realised that our superstars are jus like the snide sh!t you pick up down the market , everybody is happy to survive again.

What a total fking tin pot waste of time club we are , is it any wonder we go out and play like sh!te every week

realistic acheivements on 15:22 - Nov 22 with 2668 viewsbillericaydicky

Mid table with a plan moving us forward - alas we sniffed a chance of promotion and decided to change course and are now paying the price for it.

It will get worse before it gets better and so we need to appoint a new manager with a 3 year plan, ship out the big earners/ so called Prem players and replace with the sort of payers we started to attract at the start of the season - younger and hungrier. Oh and hope that it doesn't result in a relegation near-miss a la Fulham last season.

So we need to re-set our aims for this season as mid-table and building for the future with a younger ambitious manager - JFH?

realistic acheivements on 18:03 - Nov 22 with 2621 viewsSomersetHoops

I think about 12th which is what I thought at the beginning of the season. I think if Ramsey had been allowed to stay long enough without the changed instructions making playing our young players too risky we may have got into the top ten. I still think it will be about 12th with any new manager waiting for us to drop further into the mire so a 12th finish will look like success. Continuity is not for QPR while TF is in charge and I expect anyone coming in will be sacked about this time next season when we aren't 1st in the table.

Who's Next?

realistic acheivements on 18:43 - Nov 22 with 2600 viewsLowerloftLad

4th from bottom
clearing out the big earners
Next 3 seasons mid table championship side while off the pitch working in a new training ground i would scrap the silly stadium plans we are not going anywhere fast under Tony

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

realistic acheivements on 09:17 - Nov 23 with 2555 viewsMvpeter

To actually do things to improve our chances next year like playing players that will be here then and creating a style of play while coming 9th-13th would be fine by me.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

realistic acheivements on 11:31 - Nov 23 with 2529 viewsPeterHucker

mid table.
still think that's the only realistic expectation from this squad.

realistic acheivements on 11:38 - Nov 23 with 2526 viewstimcocking

I'd always be hoping for 6th or better. I'd never be 'happy' with less particularly, even if I was expecting mid table.The Championship being how it is, anybody who can string a few wins together gets into the playoffs, then anything can happen. I reckon anybody who isn't secretly hoping for a top six spot at the start of the year is an extremely pessimistic person, however hopeless we are.

Plus, in a league like this, you never can tell. We might have won the league, or finish last. Still might, either option.

realistic acheivements on 12:24 - Nov 23 with 2505 viewshopphoops

If we stick around 13th I won't have to change my avatar.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024