Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 566348 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.

Half decent tv on 10:20 - Apr 16 with 1857 viewsjohnhoop

Agree wholeheartedly with this. Thought the first series was one of the best ever police dramas on British TV and last night’s opener makes it look like they haven’t dropped the standard at all in series two.

Half decent tv on 11:28 - Apr 16 with 1762 viewsSonofpugwash

Also very good as Baby Billy in The Righteous Gemstones.TV evangelism at its very worst.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Half decent tv on 11:35 - Apr 16 with 1764 viewsSydneyRs

I often hear this so made a point of watching all the seasons of Sopranos to see for myself.

Really enjoyed it, but not even close to being as good as The Wire IMHO.

Half decent tv on 11:45 - Apr 16 with 1740 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

The Bear on Disney +. My God is this good. Top top performances and storyline, with fantastic characters.

You know its good when in Series 2 the supporting actors are Jamie Lee Curtis, Sarah Paulson, Oliver Platt, Jon Bernthal and Bob Odenkirk.

Very highly recommended.

Half decent tv on 12:22 - Apr 16 with 1661 viewsnick_hammersmith

I found The Bear painful to watch
Yeah, the acting was good, but...
They obviously researched the cooking part, but other aspects were so wrong...

Putting up some plasterboard walls is not a ball ache
Fixing an old arcade machine is not a dark art

The whole premise of the programme is
"will they make the sandwich?"

Calling Richie "Cousin" all the time got on my Hampton.
In the real world no-one would tolerate him

It was just OK...

Half decent tv on 12:30 - Apr 16 with 1630 viewsSydneyRs

I agree, absolutely loved The Bear, fantastic TV. I also understand why some people would hate it though.

Half decent tv on 13:48 - Apr 16 with 1558 viewsstevec

Ska, skinheads, gangsters, the ‘RA’, set in the early 1980’s. This Town has been pretty good on the Beeb.

Half decent tv on 20:39 - Apr 16 with 1425 viewsEsox_Lucius

At the start of the last series I decided to watch "The Great Pottery Throw Down" what a delightful series it turned out to be, so much so that I went back and am now binge watching all the earlier seasons.

The grass is always greener.

Half decent tv on 22:24 - Apr 18 with 1193 viewsMrSheen

Netflix is full of comedy specials by people I’ve never heard of that are easy to pass over, but rather than waste my time on yet another unconventional crime-fighter or dystopian sci-fi I thought I’d give one a try. Brian Simpson -Live From The Mothership. No wiser on who it was, but it was laugh-out-loud funny, great stuff. It’s not just his material, his bone-dry delivery was first class. Treat yourself.

Half decent tv on 00:01 - Apr 19 with 1142 viewsdaveB

Bottom Exposed on UK Gold tonight was joyful and heartbreaking. if you liked Bottom back in the 90's I'd thoroughly recommend it, saw the live show a few times and never laughed like that at anything else, so silly but so funny

Half decent tv on 02:23 - Apr 20 with 936 viewsacricketer

Baby Reindeer on Netflix... Squirmingly brilliant.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2:24]

Half decent tv on 22:28 - Apr 22 with 697 viewsChrisNW6

Thanks for the tip, four episodes in and really enjoying Parasite the grey. My 13yr old said was based on an anime series she'd watched.

Just binged Fallout as well which was stunning to look at and totally bonkers, loved it.

Half decent tv on 20:12 - Apr 23 with 514 viewslightwaterhoop

Highly original and brave as well i thought.

Half decent tv on 22:05 - Apr 25 with 225 viewsMrSheen

Mrs. Sheen has got me into a Colombian Netflix series called The Hijacking of Flight 601. Set in the 1970s, it looks great, is very intriguing and entertaining and at times very funny. Can’t recommend it highly enough, a completely unexpected treat.

Half decent tv on 22:09 - Apr 25 with 218 viewsLblock

Have finished it and it was good
All got a bit “right on sister” with each passing episode but still good.

Best line of the series “ we’ll never ride again”

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024