Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo 16:27 - May 17 with 6729 viewsGaztastic

See into the future to guess what 'Arry's excuse for being nothing to do with Derby's failure to get into the play off final will be.

'I did what I could with the odd bit of advice to the boy Darren but its his team really. If only they given me a call earlier I could really 'ave made a difference. A transfer window would have meant I could get Niko in to do a job.'

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 16:36 - May 17 with 6715 viewsadhoc_qpr

I wonder what cost them more - the £25m spent on players, Paul Clement's severance package or 'Arry's consulting fee?

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 16:39 - May 17 with 6703 viewsPunteR

Well its ard ,you know.. These are top top teams..I look around the dressing room..and you know.. ..Niko's missing.. Defoe.. the boy crouchy.. what can i do? The chairman doesn't want to get promoted ,so i've done what they've asked me to do really..

[Post edited 17 May 2016 16:42]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 16:42 - May 17 with 6691 viewsNorthernr

If he's forced to say anything about it all, it'll be this, almost word for word...

"Wewll it's 'ard really. They was in a bad way and the chairman gave me a call and asked if I could help. We've always been friends so I went in to see what I could do. It was just an advisory thing really, seeing if I could help out a bit, but it wasn't my team and Darren Wossoll was the manager. Bondy had a look at a couple of tapes and we fought there were changes we could of made, but it's 'ard going in when there's already a manager in place you know. We asked if Joe Jordan could come in and do some work on the training ground but Darren wasn't keen. You'd have to ask him.

"I wasn't involved that much because I was focused on my work with Iran, where we had a fentastic result in the first match. Prince Ali and me go way back and I wanted to keep my word to him.

"It's 'ard in that timescale. We couldn't bring any players in. Maybe if we could of added one or two we could of done something but we've been down to the bare bones with injuries and that. I had Crouchy lined up for a loan move there in March but Stoke got a couple of injuries and Darren didn't fancy him. You'd have to ask him.

"It's a shame because they're a good club, big club, should be in the Premier League. If we'd got there maybe we could of done sumfink. I had Jermaine lined up to come down on a two year deal but obviously now he's not interested in dropping down a division because he's a top, top player.

"I said to the chairman last summer get me in let's have a pwopah go at it, there was a chance we could of got Sandro in, Mahrez, Vardy, Antonio you know. Top players, fentastic boys. But we couldn't get the deal done. You'd have to ask the chairman.

"I don't know if I'll be there next season or not, they might go a different way. It's all up in the air which is a shame because the boy Niko is all lined up to come in but I don't think they've done the deal and now he's going to Rangers. You'd have to ask the chairman."

This post has been edited by an administrator

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 16:44 - May 17 with 6675 viewsPunteR

You know it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 16:48 - May 17 with 6654 viewsDWQPR

Saw the game on Saturday and it was great to see old Candle Face on the phone at the back of the stand giving advice to the coaching staff. Worked a treat, in the words of a certain Derby supporter........................facking vvanker!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 17:13 - May 17 with 6598 viewslave16

If we had a couple more players we would have made it...

I think if all harrys teams played with 13 players he still would not win a league

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 17:30 - May 17 with 6561 viewsAshdown_Ranger

"I think too much has been made of my £20k-a-match consultancy fee. Frankly, it's not a lot for a top-top manager of my success and experience. After tax (sic), it's only enough to get half a kneecap replaced at a decent clinic.

Thing is, Steve Bruce slipped me a wedge to give the Derby boys a decent pre-match motivational talk, so I fired 'em up with the story that, if Derby DID get to the final, Bobby Zamora would come on as a sub and score a 90th minute winner.

Half the team rushed for the crapper, four lads puked on the spot, three wet themselves and the boy Keough left the changing room in tears.

I've still got it..."

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 17:45 - May 17 with 6521 viewsDiscodroids

Harvey says Hello Harry.

[Post edited 17 May 2016 17:47]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 17:56 - May 17 with 6484 viewsSimonJames

Bet you've been seriously jonesing for a Redknapp fix?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 18:20 - May 17 with 6439 viewssimmo

He will be gutted he won't have a big Premier League warchest to spunk on all sorts of players that come with a complimentary cut of the transfer fee. Probably fck off somewhere else pretty sharpish.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 18:24 - May 17 with 6429 viewsLblock

It's me knee's Jeff... I can't even stand up half the time...murder mate, absolute murder

Gutted for the owners, Theyre nice people but dey've been given some duff advice advice, y'know
But what can you do, y'know
It's sad Jeff, really sad coz it's 'ard football y'know

Treffick club, really fentastic.

Who's next? Well, y'know, I'm pwopa hoping Eddie struggles in his second season down at born muff. Be a lovely little tickle fer me that y'know.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 18:27 - May 17 with 6412 viewsDorse

'Play me off, Bondy...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 18:55 - May 17 with 6372 viewsdaveB

If they get hammered again tonight i reckon he'll be the Derby manager next season

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 19:00 - May 17 with 6355 viewssimmo

No way. They can't sustain or repeat the spending from this season and without another £25m to slosh about on his preferred agents players, he won't bother. He's not fussed about glory, building a team, winning or losing. He's all about the wonga he can earn for himself.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 20:25 - May 17 with 6261 viewsNorthernr

Bear with, best start drafting an alternate version.

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 20:31 - May 17 with 6238 viewsLblock

Please God no...

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 21:37 - May 17 with 6167 viewsTGRRRSSS

they was daaan to the bare bones...

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 21:43 - May 17 with 6153 viewsLblock

Thank Gawd for that...

Hope they appoint Mr Bionic Knees the Charlatan in the summer and he spends oodles on wasters

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 21:56 - May 17 with 6128 viewsNorthernr

Start the car Bondy...

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 22:39 - May 17 with 5864 viewsSimonJames

Lets hope they confirm his appointment before Nico signs for Rangers.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 22:48 - May 17 with 5839 viewsToast_R

Uh? Derby football, the future of Derby football is good.

Chairman? He loves football so he's a great man. The future is good.

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 23:02 - May 17 with 5802 viewsTacticalR

I'd hate to see him have his pants pulled down.

Air hostess clique

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 02:04 - May 18 with 5662 viewsHitch

Slurp, its ard, championship football is ard. Slurp. Top club, big club, great fans. Horse starts again next week. Going well, you neva know do ya.

Let's play 'Arry Derby Bingo on 08:48 - May 18 with 5480 viewsNortholt_Rs

"I think too much has been made of my £20k-a-match consultancy fee. Frankly, it's not a lot for a top-top manager of my success and experience. After tax (sic), it's only enough to get half a kneecap replaced at a decent clinic.

Thing is, Steve Bruce slipped me a wedge to give the Derby boys a decent pre-match motivational talk, so I fired 'em up with the story that, if Derby DID get to the final, Bobby Zamora would come on as a sub and score a 90th minute winner.

Half the team rushed for the crapper, four lads puked on the spot, three wet themselves and the boy Keough left the changing room in tears.

I've still got it..."

Magnificent
[Post edited 18 May 2016 8:50]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024