Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slow news day in the Football Reporters Office @ the BBC 17:39 - Sep 9 with 2435 viewscollegeranger

Headline '"Of course I will accept a glass of wine" - who really gives a sh1t whether Pep and Jose even shake hands. Even Citeh & ManUre fans don't care. why can't they report on the football rather than the fictitious feud!! Its all bollox ! Rant over

Slow news day in the Football Reporters Office @ the BBC on 18:12 - Sep 9 with 2420 viewsFredManRave

Let's just hope it's a "Super" game worthy of the "Super Coaches".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Slow news day in the Football Reporters Office @ the BBC on 18:20 - Sep 9 with 2407 viewsNorthernr

I do wonder if anybody other than the journalists gives a flying fiddler's fck about managers having a "war of words". Honestly, is there anything more dull and irrelevant than what Jose Mourinho has to say about Arsene Wenger?

Slow news day in the Football Reporters Office @ the BBC on 19:24 - Sep 9 with 2366 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agreed.

Perhaps only one thing, though - journos who blow hard about what managers think about them. We get this all the time, ad shaggin' nauseam.

A recent example came in Ireland with Robbie Keane's retirement. We had a whole week of journos pontificating about Keane's relationship with the journos of all things. Because that's what people will talk about when we're all eighty-four. Just that. What defined his career was his relationship with the ball and with the net.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Slow news day in the Football Reporters Office @ the BBC on 20:18 - Sep 10 with 2231 viewscollegeranger

So now the match has finished ........ will we ever find out!!!

Aaaaggh

Slow news day in the Football Reporters Office @ the BBC on 20:27 - Sep 10 with 2224 viewsted_hendrix

I wouldn't give a flying fck if the pair of them burst into flames.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Slow news day in the Football Reporters Office @ the BBC on 23:59 - Sep 10 with 2170 viewsFredManRave

Super defeat for Utd.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024