Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Floyd 23:17 - Oct 28 with 3331 viewszicoshoops

I watched the match tonight.
Stone cold sober.......................which is rare for me.
Not a rant because we lost.

No offence son.......
I'm sure you love your old mum and all that, but............

You're out of your depth.
You talk that up, then you must have s.hit in your eyes.

You were a more than decent forward when you played..............
But as a Manager..........it's not there is it?

Ho hum............such is life.

We are QPR................................it's never simple or easy.

Jimmy Floyd on 23:25 - Oct 28 with 3273 viewsted_hendrix

Here you go Mr Z, this is what JFH reckons

You should be told,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"It was frustrating and painful, as I did not see it coming. We made Brentford look very good.

"We made them counter-attack us and that is not what we set out to do. They won the midfield.

"We have taken a step back. It was not the performance I was looking for or the kind of performance we have put in in the last six games.

"I am disappointed for the fans as well. We have to put our hands up, say sorry, and try to put it right."
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 23:27]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Jimmy Floyd on 23:27 - Oct 28 with 3247 viewszicoshoops

I rest my case Ted.
He must have s.hit in his eyes.

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

Jimmy Floyd on 00:05 - Oct 29 with 3100 viewsStanisgod

This is what winds me up. You can see whats happening but do f# ck all about it even at half time. A blind man could see ginger was the man to stop after 10 minutes ,he started everything , so you push Luongo up on him and stop the supply , or you just watch.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Jimmy Floyd on 00:11 - Oct 29 with 3074 viewsDejR_vu

His final substitution summed him up for me. Losing 0-2 at home in a London derby, he puts Gladwin on. A player with zero confidence, playing poorly. How was that ever going to help the team, or the player? He's just not very good at management.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Jimmy Floyd on 00:13 - Oct 29 with 3051 viewsessextaxiboy

I think he was trying to get Chery back into the middle .

Jimmy Floyd on 00:21 - Oct 29 with 3006 viewsDejR_vu

This fixation with Chery is weird. Rather than take him off he would rather re-jig the team to keep him on. He'd take Smithies off if it meant keeping Chery on.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Jimmy Floyd on 00:25 - Oct 29 with 2980 viewsessextaxiboy

I think teams have sussed that if they stop Chery then we struggle.

Jimmy Floyd on 00:29 - Oct 29 with 2963 viewsBrixtonR

Sorry but he is not sacked a now the club has hit a new low
0-6 v Newcastle , 55k , today, all of it ffs
cnts and by that I mean the team manager and administration of the before the Ramsey ring uns castigate me
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 0:33]

Jimmy Floyd on 00:56 - Oct 29 with 2881 viewsRs_Holy

I honestly think he will go now...
All the above plus it's obvious he has run out of ideas... Putting square pegs in round holes is a sign of desperation and he's been doing more and more of it lately.
1 year in and we don't have any team understanding on the pitch, there's no partnerships forming. Its either 2 players going for the same ball or no players. We always play as if we are the away team which is infuriating at Loftus Road.
It's now 1 clean sheet in the last 10 matches...
.. I think the writing is on the wall.

Jimmy Floyd on 06:30 - Oct 29 with 2724 viewsenfieldargh

Rudderless
Clueless

Brentford's fluid play ran rings around us. The only battle Brentford conceded was when the ball was in the air near caulker. They never challenged but always got the ball back.

feel midfield is where it's all going wrong. Back four have no one making space to receive the ball, the forwards are starved of the ball so when the do get a ball which us usually poorly passed they have no support going forward that and they are technically deficient and cannot control the ball under pressure.

Can't see jfh turning it around but hope we see something as we desperately need stability

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Jimmy Floyd on 06:39 - Oct 29 with 2710 viewsozexile

It is terrible all over but the midfield is the place to start.

Jimmy Floyd on 07:35 - Oct 29 with 2621 viewsvegasranger

I got to watch on TV when I got home. It took us 5 minutes to make a decent pass, 30 minutes ( I think ) to have shot. Great little move between Luongo and Cherry and then not sure what Washington was trying with the shot. We play long ball , chip ball. Everything in boring straight lines. Brentford in comparison are fluid, comfortable on the ball, know what they are doing. It should have been all over by half time. Felt sorry for Robinson, hasn't played a full game this season. I didn't realise Cousins was out there in the first 30 minutes. What do we do in training? We look like we are moving on ice. There is no real pattern of play in defence or attack. They have no idea what to do in transition. Bad forward runs, poor tracking back. This is on JFH and his equally limited lower level coaches. Les Ferdinand has to take some of the stick for the players signed. Poor players like Perch / El Khayati / Gladwin and Washington ( I think there might be a decent player in there ). Luongo is supposed to be our quality central midfielder but he still hasn't scored for us.

Jimmy Floyd on 07:52 - Oct 29 with 2581 viewsozexile

Would you not think it may dawn on Jimmy soon that if he continues to have to change to plan B in every game that his plan A isn't very good and he should look at that. Some of our play last night was so naive. I was actually in the Jimmy camp until last night.

Jimmy Floyd on 08:59 - Oct 29 with 2424 viewsBushman

I was prepared to support him until last night.

The football is BORING & I think he's lost the plot.

While their player was down injured for 6? minutes it was an opportunity to regroup and rally the players.

He stood on the touch line like a statue and said & did.........

NOTHING
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 8:59]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Jimmy Floyd on 09:03 - Oct 29 with 2402 viewsdistortR

I want to see the original, non-edited version.

hic

Jimmy Floyd on 09:50 - Oct 29 with 2317 viewsBklynRanger

I was vaguely amused at one point when they showed Jimmy and that Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells bloke talking 'tactics'. Oldfield had his hand over his mouth the whole time - obviously to prevent some canny lipreader from unravelling his secret formula to the turgid chaos that was unfolding before us. Either that or they were deciding what to order from the chinese afterwards.

Jimmy Floyd on 11:20 - Oct 29 with 2190 viewsted_hendrix

He was whispering ;

"She may be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song that summer sings
Maybe the chill that autumn brings
Maybe a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Jimmy Floyd on 11:27 - Oct 29 with 2157 viewsBklynRanger

While we were humming "Call careers information, have you got yourself an occupation? Cause I would rather be anywhere else than here today"

Jimmy Floyd on 12:59 - Oct 29 with 2009 viewswood_hoop

'We have taken a step back' more like a country mile

We are playing as though fear is the main tactic, hard to imagine that JFH has the players so scared of trying to play what is a vey simple game at this level,have decended into such a rag tag bunch you have to wonder just how good a player he was, cannot it seems bridge the gap into management at a level way below that what he played at.

He is there to instill a certain amount of confidence in his motives, severely bankrupt it seems of tactics and motivation of the players, very hard to watch a side that is so void of basic footballing gumption its no wonder that the knives are out, very much sat on the fence in regard how long his tenure should be, but a route map to the sacked managers club must be being drawn up by TF if a vast improvement is not seen over the next couple of games.

Have absolutely no idea who should be 'in waiting' as long as its not Big Sam at front of the queue.

Jimmy Floyd on 13:25 - Oct 29 with 1911 viewsBakes

The thing that frustrates me and I'm sure everyone else is our style of play under JFH, it's so negative, we only have one way of playing and it's lumping it up to our strikers in the air and hope they either hold it up or get a knock on, thing is other teams know this so double up on Polter or Sylla when the ball is in the air and CW isn't tall enough for this to work, watching CW for Northern Ireland and you will see he likes to play off the shoulder, We don't pass the ball on the floor or try to slip them in, it's always in the air, we have recently tried to use wingers to put balls in the box but we rarely deliver dangerous crosses.

For some reason when the ball is in the air we concede possession far too often, when the players do win the ball they make contact with the ball but the majority of the time it will fall to an opposition player. It's not enough just to make contact with the ball, you have to head it to your own player, I lost count last night and in previous matches the amount of times we lost possession this way, this also means when we pass the ball back to Smithies he kicks it up the field and we lose possession, this happens time and time again.

This sort of stuff is coached into players at a young age, it really is the most basic of stuff, the only reason I can think of is at HQ the players simply don't want the ball, it's like a hot potatoe at times, as soon as they get it they want to offload it, This was especially evident with Robinson, Caulker and Perch last night, when Gladwin came on against Bristol I watched him a few times actually run away from the ball, he is so low on confidence it was a crazy decision to bring him on last night.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Jimmy Floyd on 14:18 - Oct 29 with 1824 viewsjohncharles

Thank you Ted for finding something sweet and pleasant in last night's gloom

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024