Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich roll call 10:14 - Nov 21 with 10937 viewsSuffolkHoop

2x from here

Ipswich roll call on 05:45 - Nov 22 with 2688 viewsenfieldargh

The Ollie bounce strikes again, you haven't posted for years.

See you lot up there

Off to Croydon now passport in hand

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ipswich roll call on 07:39 - Nov 22 with 2662 viewsterryb

I think it would come as a surprise to some that there are so many of us in the Ipswich/Suffolk area.

Add in Chelmsford & Colchester & we become nearly a Rangers stronghold!

Thankfully my sister-in-law has been moved from stewarding the away end, but I expect to once again see Dave King in the middle of the police action!

COME ON YOU R'S.

Please win this one for all of us locals!

Ipswich roll call on 10:25 - Nov 22 with 2609 viewsBoston

You've just given me a mental picture of a tractor with Ipswich stickers on the back.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ipswich roll call on 13:01 - Nov 22 with 2553 viewsSuffolk

x2 from the West Side

Ipswich roll call on 16:54 - Nov 22 with 2472 viewsenfieldargh

Fella sits next to me brings his 2 young children to most home games all the way from Ipswich.

Must be something in the water up there that converts folks to the Rangers, that or Fullers is better than Cobbold.

Sadly I love a drop of Adnams

captains fantastic

Ipswich roll call on 16:59 - Nov 22 with 2459 viewsstowmarketrange

We see him on the train sometimes.He must be really dedicated to travel that far with the youngsters.There is only so much you can do to stop them getting bored.Especially the way the football has been for the last 2 years.

Ipswich roll call on 17:00 - Nov 22 with 2456 viewsterryb

I used to work for Tolly Cobbold, but sadly that beer has been unavailable since circa 1980.

There have been a few small breweries that tried to make a go using the old premises, but not to sucessfully.

There is a good local brew from Sudbury now though - Mauldons.

Ipswich roll call on 19:35 - Nov 22 with 2399 viewsthemodfather

i'm going, after a self enforced stay away under jfh....missed the lads not the footy itself. now we have olly and birch i'm sure they'll be more passion about the place.

Ipswich roll call on 21:14 - Nov 22 with 2360 viewsTacticalR

x2

Haven't been to Ipswich since the early 90s when I did a summer industrial placement at Lucas Industries.

Air hostess clique

Ipswich roll call on 21:53 - Nov 22 with 2343 viewsSuffolk

Read this a few times until it clicked.
I will slip it into conversion and claim it as my own.

Ipswich roll call on 01:55 - Nov 23 with 2296 viewsLadbrokeR

Luke have a good day. I'm sure I'll bump into you.

Ipswich roll call on 09:35 - Nov 23 with 2259 viewsenfieldargh

He's good isn't he.

Assumption and not reading things correctly, one of the pitfalls life has to offer

captains fantastic

Ipswich roll call on 11:11 - Nov 23 with 2217 viewsbarbicanranger

This is latest from the offish:

INITIAL ALLOCATION 1,267 UPPER TIER COBBOLD STAND BLOCK V1/V2 TICKETS (211 REMAINING) PRICED

The Ollie bounce...over 1k sold, should be a good turn out on the day, that upper stand can be a good atmos.

2x going here

Ipswich roll call on 12:27 - Nov 23 with 2174 viewsSuffolkHoop

There'll be 1,400ish QPR but the rest of the ground might be fairly empty!

Ipswich roll call on 12:45 - Nov 23 with 2151 viewsstowmarketrange

A mate of mine went last week and said that there were only about 11-12 thousand fans there on Saturday night.The locals ain't happy.
We need to go for it from the first whistle and increase that unhappiness even more.

Ipswich roll call on 12:59 - Nov 23 with 1934 viewsstowmarketrange

I just spoke to the Ipswich box office and they say that it would be better to speak to our box office for information,or call them back again on Friday.Their number is 03330050503.
With only 211 tickets left today,I doubt that they'd make it pay on the gate in case more people turn up than there are tickets,which might lead to QPR fans buying in the home ends.

Or check the fans websites for last minute tickets from fans who can't make it.

Ipswich roll call on 13:45 - Nov 23 with 1911 viewslosethedrum

There is pay on the day as they have an extra block they can open for visiting fans price goes up by £2.50 so £1 less than buying in advance & paying our £3.50 booking fee. This info is on the online ticketing section of offy website & was updated this morning .

Ipswich roll call on 14:24 - Nov 23 with 1890 viewsSuffolkHoop

By public transport there aren't many grounds outside of London that are as straightforward from Shepherds Bush as Portman Road is. Central line to Liverpool Street and just over 1h up to Ipswich...the ground is right by Ipswich station, couldn't be easier!
[Post edited 23 Nov 2016 14:25]

Ipswich roll call on 14:27 - Nov 23 with 1885 viewsenfieldargh

Hopefully those knobends to our left will be there to entertain us as they did for the Charlie/Niko game

captains fantastic

Ipswich roll call on 14:34 - Nov 23 with 1871 viewsstowmarketrange

That isn't what the Ipswich box office said and I can't find that on our website either.Good spot if you're right.

Ipswich roll call on 14:36 - Nov 23 with 1866 viewsSuffolkHoop

http://www.qpr.co.uk/tickets/information/away-tickets/

It is there, although why the Forest game's info is still up lord only knows.

Ipswich roll call on 14:43 - Nov 23 with 1857 viewsstowmarketrange

That doesn't actually say that any extra tickets will be on sale on the day though.I'd phone our box office to check first if you were thinking of paying on the day.
Also there was no mention of the family stand tickets this year.We've sat down there in the past but maybe the rules were breached a bit on previous visits.

Ipswich roll call on 19:05 - Nov 23 with 1803 viewsHayesender

Given in and bought four tickets today. Gotta pick em up from the Ipswich box office

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ipswich roll call on 11:29 - Nov 24 with 1711 viewsfrancisbowles

I thought I had already put this up but......2 from here, 3 either side of us and 3 from us in F block. On behalf of my older friends, please sit down!

Ipswich roll call on 11:53 - Nov 24 with 1691 viewsstowmarketrange

Did you ask for tickets nearer the front of the stand?I would gladly move back to stand up towards the rear of the stand if it meant that I wouldn't inconvenience anyone who can't see properly.
I stood up for the whole game at Forest in the back row,but that was because they told us that we could sit anywhere we wanted to.I fear that Saturday might be arranged to sit in your designated seat,and that may lead to problems.
I have 3 seats in row J if you'd like to exchange some of yours.Assuming you're further back than that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024