Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! 10:45 - Apr 18 with 4242 viewsBillericayR

Cannot see us winning another game.

Looking at the fixtures it is quite possible third from bottom could have 47 or more points.

We could be involved in one of those last day scenario's which is very exciting for those supporters of clubs not involved and where the camera's are constantly switching grounds as goals go in and the league table changes dramatically.

We can't seem to keep clean sheets, constantly letting in two goals.

Norwich not a very hunting ground.

Fingers crossed that I am wrong.

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 13:12 - Apr 18 with 3467 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Don't worry about it mate. Forest are an even bigger pile of shite than we are. Plus Blackburn would have to go the last 3 games unbeaten and they are third from bottom for a very good reason

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 14:04 - Apr 18 with 3373 viewseghamranger

We will beat forest!!

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 14:10 - Apr 18 with 3343 viewsToast_R

Could be the second time we've sent them down to league 1 in recent years. That'll learn them for having such a f*cking fortress against us all these years.

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 14:14 - Apr 18 with 3332 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Alternatively it might all be settled by Saturday 5pm. What better way to do it than 3 points at Griffin Park (or maybe even just 1). With a little bit of luck.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 14:16 - Apr 18 with 3316 viewsJamesB1979

Too right. That's what I (and I hope we all) are hoping for. Just want season over 5pm saturday and look forward to summer.

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 14:21 - Apr 18 with 3299 viewssimmo

If Saturday is anything other than a shallacking and a comfy Brentford win, I will be shocked. They've been brilliant recently and will be up for it far more than we are.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 15:07 - Apr 18 with 3201 viewsbosh67

We will beat Brentford. Everyone and everything points to us not having a chance. Therefore we will win.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 15:12 - Apr 18 with 3189 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just drawing with NF will do IMO

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 15:13 - Apr 18 with 3180 views2Thomas2Bowles

Same was said about Reading and Newcastle away.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 15:19 - Apr 18 with 3166 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Of course it's going to be a very tough game but I think we're better than we've shown the last few games. It's definitely not beyond us to get something from the match. Brentford can't keep it going forever. They're form must dip at some point. Bloody great if it's on Saturday!

That's my line and I'm sticking to it!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 17:26 - Apr 18 with 3055 viewsstowmarketrange

I'm sorry to tell you all that Forest haven't won in their last 11 away games and guess who their next try is against?

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 21:53 - Apr 18 with 2863 viewsLblock

Has everyone realised who Blackburn have got last game of the season?

A club comfortably safe, who detest us and won't be looking to get involved in a physical battle

If we need Rovers to lose their last game then forget it; Bentford will see to the reverse

Fcuk it

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 22:12 - Apr 18 with 2821 viewsRangersw12

Currently 150-1 on Sky bet

Fill your boots if your that confident fella

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 22:25 - Apr 18 with 2800 viewsLblock

250/1 at 2:59pm on Monday

That's a 40% drop

So Sky's risk managers are shifting a bit uneasier in their seats same as me.
I'm a pessamist by nature

Besides..... Bazza offered 500's

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 00:41 - Apr 19 with 2702 viewsessextaxiboy

Better than that , he said he would join the Tory party

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 09:13 - Apr 19 with 2579 viewsswitchingcode

No way,our players are on a bonus to finish higher than last season when we ended on 65 points and 9 th.We will need to win all our games to achieve that.Blackburn will be down by the time they play us.

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 13:59 - Apr 20 with 2336 viewsLadbrokeR

Serious question if we were safe and we played a last game of the season where if we lost it could put Chelsea down. let me think................................I'd want Chelsea down.

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 14:02 - Apr 20 with 2326 viewsLadbrokeR

Anyway who cares about Brentford and their win bonus. They're going get levelled out for no other reason apart form the fact that we must be bloody due something.

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 14:07 - Apr 20 with 2319 viewsbeanofire1

I'm taking my son to the Forest & Norwich games. It took until the 13th time of asking for him to see us win in the live environment - 1-0 at home to Ipswich last season!
So, for obvious reasons, I'm hoping we can get 3 points at Brentford.......and I know with the form they are in, compared to the form we are in, that's a tall order!
Only us, Only Rangers!!

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 14:15 - Apr 20 with 2303 viewsLadbrokeR

And for that reason.

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 14:17 - Apr 20 with 2300 viewsloftus77

Saturday, Matthew, I'm a Wolves fan.

that is all.

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 14:54 - Apr 20 with 2246 viewsswitchingcode

Rather play you. next season than Blackburn for many reasons.However we will be desperate to beat Fulham next week to fxxx up their play off hopes.

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 15:12 - Apr 20 with 2205 viewsWatford_Ranger

Is there animosity between Fulham and Brentford? Apart from it being an easier place to get to next season than the others, I don't honestly care if they go up or not. If they make the playoffs I think they'll win.

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 16:24 - Apr 20 with 2131 viewsAgedR

I refer the honourable gentleman to Fulham away earlier in the season.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Norwich away last game - Nail-Biter !!! on 17:03 - Apr 20 with 2068 viewsstowmarketrange

It dates back to when they were both scrabbling around in the bottom division a few years ago about who had the bigger crowds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024