Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wszołek 21:59 - Apr 22 with 1547 viewstraininvain

Looked our best player a few months ago now struggling to get on as a sub. What's happened?

Injured? Ollie giving others a chance to impress? Or maybe Ollie prefers players who can speak English so Sylla & Wszołek can't get a look in?

Wszołek on 22:02 - Apr 22 with 1527 viewsFDC

Up until today i assumed he and others were missing because Holloway was experimenting. But I'm sure Holloway would have prioritised a win today, so it is odd - and alarming - that players like Manning and Wszołek didn't get a look.

Wszołek on 22:08 - Apr 22 with 1490 viewsPunteR

Holloway has over complicated things.
He comes across as over complicated in his interviews and i think thats filtering down to his team selections.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Wszołek on 22:14 - Apr 22 with 1468 viewstraininvain

This worries me. Ollie looks like he's feeling the pressure & his team selection, tactics etc the last few games seem to suggest this is the case.

Did anyone see Ollie talking to the Brentford fans right before they were taking the pen?

Felt like a bit of a 'head's gone' moment. Think we can all agree that we don't want to see Ollie put in the position he was at Palace when he had to walk away.

Wszołek on 22:27 - Apr 22 with 1410 viewsPunteR

The biggest concern from most on here when Olly was appointed was his well being.
This is a tough place to come and manage.
I dont know why.
I'll still back the bloke because i know he genuinely cares about our club. He's QPR.
Lets face it, weve tried every type of manager from foreign, up and coming to old war horses and it never really works.
Best team ive seen in 10 years is 2 months of Magilton, a season of Warnock and Holloway in Feb/march.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024