Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote Vote Vote 08:36 - Jun 7 with 4808 viewszicoshoops

Millions of people, over hundreds of years, died, to give us the freedom to vote.

So the least I can do is go to the polling station and vote.

If you are unsure about where to cast your vote........
Remember the words of Dr Martin Luther King, in a Restaurant in the deep south of the USA.

'Da fvvk is this?
Dis is Ribs and Slaw.
I ordered Burger 'an Fries.
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.'

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out.

Vote Vote Vote on 09:02 - Jun 7 with 4779 viewsrunningman75

Like the good Reverend King
I too 'have a dream'
but when I wake up
I forget it and
remember I'm running late for work.”
― Paul Beatty, The White Boy Shuffle

Vote Vote Vote on 09:38 - Jun 7 with 4729 viewstoboboly

Judging by my facebook feed no-one, no matter what side they intend to vote for, has a fcking clue. All getting angry when someone else points out a lie/fact and railing on each other.

I think we need to go back to a feudal monarchy. At least then it was very few people fcking you over.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Vote Vote Vote on 10:48 - Jun 7 with 4671 viewsSimonJames

I have always voted, but I can't think of another time where I was less impressed with the options than I am now. Is it too late to start my own party?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Vote Vote Vote on 11:48 - Jun 7 with 4613 viewsJamesB1979

Spoil ballot paper but completely agree that everyone should turn up to vote (if not done by postal)

Vote Vote Vote on 12:04 - Jun 7 with 4566 views18StoneOfHoop

The Dorset Tolpuddle Martyrs amongst many others died for my right to join free trade unions and the all-important right to vote. So of course I'll respect and utilise those hard-won rights.
BTW - nothing personal - but I think spoiling ballot papers is a weasel cowardly juvenile pathetic way out and dereliction of duty.

But by fukk and by thunder I've had more than enuff politics and terrorism.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40175388/who-was-emily-davison
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 12:26]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Vote Vote Vote on 12:15 - Jun 7 with 4544 viewsPlanetHonneywood

When is it?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Vote Vote Vote on 13:06 - Jun 7 with 4458 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I have voted in every vote since 2007 (apart from PR ref)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Vote Vote Vote on 13:51 - Jun 7 with 4385 viewsSonofNorfolt

One thing is clear, May was advised to call this election and will win but whatever standing she had has been lost by her failure to look anything but a rabbit in the headlights.
She can't debate and has lost the battle of personalities by fronting a campaign totally reliant on such and not on policies. Hard Brexit? The EU will walk all over her and so they should.
World leader pretend.

Vote Vote Vote on 14:07 - Jun 7 with 4360 viewsToast_R

I make you right, the dementia tax too a huge own goal. That put my dad right off for a start, he's going to vote UKIP.

Massive hatchet job In the Daily Fail today on Corbyn. Unbelievable the level they have stooped to today - complete with Tactical Voting map of how to keep Labour out, the Tories are absolutely sh*tting it and no mistake.

Vote Vote Vote on 15:07 - Jun 7 with 4303 viewsBoston

I tend to disagree. The overwhelming disenchantment appears to be coming from the more vociferous dyed in the wool Labour Party supporter. Reading outside the red tops gives me little / no indication that we're not going to see anything but a Conservative majority.
Back to the original post, I'm sure that those who complied with your thoughts and voted out in the recent referendum, must be wondering if the level of vitriol since is the reward for simply carrying out a civic responsibility?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 15:08]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Vote Vote Vote on 18:46 - Jun 7 with 4228 viewssmegma

No matter who you vote for government always gets in.

Vote Vote Vote on 18:53 - Jun 7 with 4213 viewsBluce_Ree

It's tough because May is clearly a right c**t. And Tories are evil.

I sort of don't mind Corbyn but I remember what a disaster Labour were at the end of their last run.

Voting on this feels like I'm in one of Jigsaw's traps in the Saw movies.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Vote Vote Vote on 20:27 - Jun 8 with 3997 viewsted_hendrix

Just about to walk up to the village hall in the rain and put my X next to the Labour candidate's name who has absolutely no chance of getting elected.

Nice thread though Zico

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Vote Vote Vote on 20:54 - Jun 8 with 3972 viewsMrSheen

Just voted. Never seen it so quiet.

Vote Vote Vote on 21:29 - Jun 8 with 3933 viewsStanisgod

Actually just voted and never seen it so busy this late here in good old Basildon. Good to see the Tory candidate lives in f#cking Loughton ffs !
Just anout sums them up. Lets f#ck up a town we dont even live in.
Rangers til I die and Labour til I die , which will probably be sooner rather than later once the Tories sell off Orsett Hospital for more houses which the Tory Thurrock candidate let out of the bag on Tuesday.

Rant over , I feel better now.
PS Assuming the Tories win does this mean as my party lost the vote I can demand another election ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Vote Vote Vote on 21:38 - Jun 8 with 3920 viewsOakR

I have the opposite, safe labour seat so can vote for whoever I like with it making 0% difference, I still always vote, do wonder why sometimes.

Truly could not work out who to vote for, decided on greens as Climate change pollution nature hugging trees is a big issue for me so thought that was the best way to make that point.

May has had a disaster this election, I truly can't believe how bad she has been. She will likely get a bigger majority but Corbyn has outdone her, which no-one expected and has looked far better as a Leader. Lib Dems have an own goal with Brexit which basically no-ones seems to want to go back too, UKIP are vanishing (it appears).

Traditionally polls always underestimaed Tory support, I wonder if that has changed with Corbyn.

The press coverage from the tabloids is a disgrace - on all sides.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Vote Vote Vote on 21:59 - Jun 8 with 3840 viewshubble

Interestingly De Tocqueville, in his classic analysis of democracy carried out in the 19th century - 'Democracy in America' - found that in many ways ordinary people were far happier under the 'ancien regime' where they knew their place, than in democratic America, where they felt continually under pressure to achieve something better, to transform themselves, to survive, than their counterparts in France who unquestioningly accepted their lot.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Vote Vote Vote on 22:07 - Jun 8 with 3802 viewsBoston

...so of course, you know his prediction?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Vote Vote Vote on 22:17 - Jun 8 with 3785 viewsShotKneesHoop

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Vote Vote Vote on 22:50 - Jun 8 with 3753 viewszicoshoops

Ted.

Where I live it was normally rock solid Labour.
Then we had an MP who thought 'expenses,' meant the taxpayer funding her lifestyle.

In 2010 she got her dues, and got punted out.
For the next five years we had a Tory MP, and credit where credit is due, she worked hard for the area.
She was even hung out to dry by Cameron and Greening when it suited them. (whatever became of that tosser Cameron?)

In 2015 everyone thought that Labour would walk it again, business as usual.
Well, they did win, but only by a majority of 465....with a new candidate.

She's worked hard but.......she's up against the Tory that only just lost two years ago.
I went to a meeting with our Labour MP about a year and a half ago......not really impressed with her.

This morning a Labour fella knocked on the door and asked me what time I was going to vote for them, as it would save them coming back later.
I asked him what made him think that I was going to vote for them.

He said that they'd got me down as a Labour supporter.
'Correct,' says I. 'But I've got a few things to say about our MP.'

After I finished, he said that's he's sorry that I won't be voting Labour this time.

I told him that I would be voting Labour........ as after all..........
'My enemy's enemy is my friend'

I don't know what the result will be Ted....but......

I hope the Tories get well and truely fvvked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024