Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I like my Prime MInister to be proppa posh 09:55 - Feb 3 with 4920 viewspomanjou

Shows the world we are still the masters.

Rules out Boris.

And Gove.

Jacob Rees-Mogg. Classy, articulate, brainy, nerdy. Perfecto!

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

I like my Prime MInister to be proppa posh on 10:01 - Feb 3 with 4897 viewsDorse

(Pomanjou, photographed yesterday. Using a box brownie)

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 10:02]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

I like my Prime MInister to be proppa posh on 10:14 - Feb 3 with 4869 viewsBoston

Steady.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I like my Prime MInister to be proppa posh on 10:25 - Feb 3 with 4861 viewsderbyhoop

So what have you got against Mr. May's wife?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

I like my Prime MInister to be proppa posh on 11:18 - Feb 3 with 4799 viewspomanjou

Not the real thing. Sort of 'Poshlite' good for holding the fort but ultimately not good enough for the drive to world trading domination.

Dorse. That looks suspiciously like a guardsman and they get up to all sorts of stuff.
Me, Airborne Forces, proppa stuff.

Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

I like my Prime MInister to be proppa posh on 11:56 - Feb 3 with 4746 viewsBucksRanger

Sign this petition, you know Jacob would approve.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/201145

I like my Prime MInister to be proppa posh on 12:10 - Feb 3 with 4717 viewsTHEBUSH

Hopefully Northerner will delete this thread, we´ve suffered all this political crap too long

I like my Prime MInister to be proppa posh on 12:20 - Feb 3 with 4700 viewspomanjou

Political reality means we need some transition period. The petitioner needs to get real.

Feeling grumpy this morning Bush?

I like my Prime MInister to be proppa posh on 12:24 - Feb 3 with 4689 viewsTHEBUSH

Crap thread, you can do better

I like my Prime MInister to be proppa posh on 12:34 - Feb 3 with 4669 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 12:38]

I like my Prime MInister to be proppa posh on 12:46 - Feb 3 with 4642 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Or, in the interest of balance, sign this one instead (which seems to have a lot more support at the time of writing...)

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200004
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024