Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My heart bleeds 20:16 - Mar 1 with 8625 viewsMrSheen

City 2-0 up at Arsenal.

My heart bleeds on 20:20 - Mar 1 with 4991 viewsMrSheen

3 now

My heart bleeds on 20:44 - Mar 1 with 4930 viewsHadders

I very rarely gamble because it's an addicitve, losers game, but I've been betting on City to win most weeks for a while and am doing rather well. Put £100 on them tonight, an easy £70.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 20:45]

My heart bleeds on 20:53 - Mar 1 with 4896 viewsToast_R

Sad to see Wengers management career car crashing like this. It all started to unravel for him when Abramovich bought Chelsea.

My heart bleeds on 20:57 - Mar 1 with 4884 viewsMrSheen

15 years ago now.

Arse just missed a penalty.

My heart bleeds on 22:05 - Mar 1 with 4712 viewsbosh67

Wenger has done an incredible job in his two plus decades but it is very much time for him to stand aside, if mainly just to protect his legacy.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

My heart bleeds on 22:22 - Mar 1 with 4678 viewsstowmarketrange

He should’ve gone after winning the fa cup in May.His team’s failure to qualify for the champions league would’ve been enough for most managers to see the writing was on the wall,but asper usual,Wenger did not see it.

My heart bleeds on 23:21 - Mar 1 with 4589 viewsdaveB

Wenger should have gone after winning the FA Cup against Hull, missed another opportunity to go when they won it and finished 4th a year later and his final chance after winning it last year. He's clung on again and it will end in tears for him.

Shame as he seems a good man but he's so far past his best it's tough to watch him

My heart bleeds on 23:46 - Mar 1 with 4555 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wouldn't mind him as a consultant sorting our facilities and set up out!

My heart bleeds on 10:22 - Mar 2 with 4287 viewsactonman

Poor old arsenal in their 60k stadium qualifying for the champions league for all but one of the last 15 odd years.
Those poor poor bstards who have to struggle to watch top flight football against the top clubs in the world
A club that actually makes profit without the need to throw 300k pound at Charlie big bllox players

Yeah got to feel sorry for the fans having to put up with wenger for that.

Qpr fan tv ... now that might be a bit more realistic rather than those spoilt fckers who can't even talk propa , ya get me fam

My heart bleeds on 10:33 - Mar 2 with 4271 viewscolinallcars

Wenger has done extremely well. Their spending on players is lower than the other teams at the top end of the Prem. Their style of play is easy on the eye and they run at a profit. Has he gone on a little too long ? Yes, he's spoiling his image among their pampered fans.

My heart bleeds on 11:12 - Mar 2 with 4214 viewsShotKneesHoop

His failure to resign when it has been obvious for the last two years that the end is nigh and he should go,is the same as his answer when an Arse player dives in the box, handballs on the line, chops down a striker as the opposition are about to score. "I did not see it"

Whoever takes over from Wenger is well and truly buggered as QPR are - in trying and failing to get rid of the 90% who are only at the Arse for the money,

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

My heart bleeds on 11:29 - Mar 2 with 4187 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Not convinced their board is up to much. They’ve got an awful lot of average on the field and Wenger’s train has run its course. That said, fcuk ‘em!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

My heart bleeds on 11:37 - Mar 2 with 4170 viewskingsburyR

F me but Sane is some player!!!!!

This team that Pep has put together a s very easy on the eye!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

My heart bleeds on 12:45 - Mar 2 with 4073 views2Thomas2Bowles

I thought Man C took it easy 2nd half could have got a few more if they needed too.
Arsenal is not great but if he leaves or not, they won't improve much for some time.

Going to be short-term managers and a lot of crying from their fans.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 12:46]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

My heart bleeds on 14:55 - Mar 2 with 4001 viewsqprd

my mate told me had tickets and asked me if i wanted to go

i agreed, only to learn that the face value of tickets was £84!

the match was terrible, punctuated by a few moments of brilliance from city.... the atmosphere was horrendous and it was too cold for anyone to clap

in any event, i was very excited to see KDB in person, but he had a pretty poor match... man city also decided to mail it in the 2nd half

leroy sane was incredible to watch, particularly in person... one of those guys who looks infinitely faster in person than on tv.... one of the 7-8 premier league players id pay to go watch (tho not at 84 quid)

My heart bleeds on 15:06 - Mar 2 with 3991 viewsPinnerPaul

Indeed!

Hard to have any sympathy for the 'poor' Arsenal fans having to' put up' with all that lot!

My heart bleeds on 15:06 - Mar 2 with 3990 viewskensalriser

£84...there's one upside to not supporting a big club. I can't imagine paying that to watch a game of football unless it was a final.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

My heart bleeds on 15:36 - Mar 2 with 3970 viewsstowmarketrange

Watching their fans going into meltdown on Arsenal tv is one the highlights of any neutral fans week surely?
What would they have to moan about if wenger left?

My heart bleeds on 16:25 - Mar 2 with 3933 viewsTacticalR

What Myles Palmer said back in 2011 really was quite profound:

'At Highbury, Arsenal was the biggest medium-sized club in the world.

At the Emirates Stadium, it’s become the smallest big club in the world.'

Wenger sells the talent, keeps the deadwood, buys more kids
http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/wenger-sells-the-tal/

Air hostess clique

My heart bleeds on 13:42 - Mar 4 with 3700 views2Thomas2Bowles

Brighton 1-0 Arsenal... 8 mins

My heart bleeds on 13:58 - Mar 4 with 3677 views2Thomas2Bowles

Brighton 2-0 Arsenal

My heart bleeds on 13:58 - Mar 4 with 3682 viewsGloucs_R

2-0 is Wenger unsackable?

Lost the dressing room, surely?

Poll: Are we staying up?

My heart bleeds on 14:06 - Mar 4 with 3675 viewsdanehoop

one suspects its his last season at best.

Never knowingly understood

My heart bleeds on 14:31 - Mar 4 with 3607 viewsterryb

I blame Ospina! After all, I kept hearing last Sunday that he was the main problem for the defence.

I would prefer to play in front of him than Cech these days! It is very sad to see a former great 'keeper decline to his current level.

My heart bleeds on 15:18 - Mar 4 with 3534 viewscolinallcars

No, it's OK, it was the last door on the right just past the toilets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024