Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers 20:27 - Oct 8 with 5421 viewsHarbour

Anyone else see the guy run from ellerslie road by the half way line...that was weird was he on a bet or not quite right? Was a bit annoying put the team off...we seem to attract these type remember guy who wanted a fight with Brum fans and ran on the pitch.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 20:45 - Oct 8 with 5357 viewsHamptonR

He looked like he was off his tits and his mates told him that he had been subbed on.

Mind you, it made the stewards look shit hot, they brought him under control very smoothly, mainly because he didn't really move, just shaped for a few imaginary headers.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 20:59 - Oct 8 with 5308 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Worst streaker I've ever seen.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 21:10 - Oct 8 with 5269 viewsRBlock

Happened right in front of me. He didn't look right in the head to be honest.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 21:22 - Oct 8 with 5222 viewsHayesender

There was also someone in the ellerslie rd stand making a video of himself wearing a sock puppet

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 21:40 - Oct 8 with 5183 viewsStanisgod

To be fair you wouldn't be watching Rangers if you were right in the head.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 23:31 - Oct 8 with 5019 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Yes I saw that idiot at half time.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 02:20 - Oct 9 with 4932 viewsBoston

To be truthful, I love all the nuttiness, makes Loftus Rd the place it is.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 2:24]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 09:12 - Oct 9 with 4721 viewsBlackCrowe

Clearly it's the nuts in the ground that attract the squirrels.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 09:15 - Oct 9 with 4709 viewsMick_S

Is this him?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 09:24 - Oct 9 with 4691 viewsrobith

The row in front of us didn't renew this year, so now the seats are occasionally filled by people who turn up to snapchat the whole game. I'm much prefer a wacko with a sock puppet

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 09:32 - Oct 9 with 4674 viewsMick_S

Guess who?

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 14:57 - Oct 9 with 4387 viewssmegma

When did this happen as I have memory of it ???

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 09:08 - Oct 12 with 3948 viewstoboboly

Is there a video of the sock puppet?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 10:01 - Nov 21 with 3507 viewsMick_S

Nicked this off WATRB'S.

Don't know who he is but this is absolutely true. In the Ellerslie a couple of years ago I was in the seat behind a fella who despite it being rammed had an empty seat next to him. He was on his own and got chatting to him. He then told me he goes to the games with his pet goafer and had bought a spare seat for his fury friend. Then he proceeded to show me the ticket and then pull a stuffed goafa from his jacket and put in on the seat. Anyone else come across this chap?

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 12:14 - Nov 21 with 3284 viewsjohnhoop

Interesting story Mick but it does rather beg the question of WTF is a GOAFA and why was it furious.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 12:48 - Nov 21 with 3213 viewsMick_S

I missed the fury bit.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 12:56 - Nov 21 with 3191 viewsR_from_afar

I didn't see it but while you are waiting, here are some other sock puppets doing their thang:

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 12:57 - Nov 21 with 3190 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Was it Gordon?

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 13:00 - Nov 21 with 3176 viewsMick_S

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 13:06 - Nov 21 with 3160 viewsDavieQPR

GOAFA is someone who fetches your half time drink . As in goafa 2 teas will ya.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 13:06 - Nov 21 with 3158 viewsEsox_Lucius

It's not a nice world for sock puppets any more.
"The Happytime Murders "
Jim Hensons children are the puppeteers and it is quite dark, a sort of Roger Rabbit meets Sin City.

The grass is always greener.

Guy who ran on the pitch during Derby game doing imaginary headers on 13:20 - Nov 21 with 3123 viewsMick_S

Is it a bird..?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024