Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) 09:03 - Oct 24 with 12355 viewscollegeranger

Now the euphoria of last nights outstanding display is diminishing - could I plead wiht each and every one in the paddock and the rest of the the ground to give John Terry the welcome he so richly deserves in W12? Remember folks its on telly - you can be heard!

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 09:07 - Oct 24 with 9413 viewsenfieldargh

as mentioned last night can we have Anton & Rio Ferdinand inducted into forever Rs

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 10:03 - Oct 24 with 9320 viewssmegma

'alleged' ???

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 10:05 - Oct 24 with 9305 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I recommend inducting Anton Ferdinand to the Forever Rs club at half time!!

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 10:30 - Oct 24 with 9266 viewsEsox_Lucius

I hope that a lot of you that were only intending to watch it on telly change your minds and get to the game. Remember the atmosphere against Chelsea that got two of their players sent off in our 1-0 win? we need that again, and some. A few choruses of John Terry's bitch to Dean Smith wouldn't go amiss either. I wonder if the racist shitstain will arrive in his Chelsea kit complete with captains armband?
There is this old favourite too...
Your mother is a stealer,
Your father is a dealer,
Your just a racist cheater,
The Terry family.

I found this on the interweb too but is probably too unwiedly to memorise and get going by Friday.
Are you hanging loads of black men from a wall?
have you got an education? no, fück all.
do you ride your red-nosed sister?
is your cousin worth a lay?
do you shag your brother's girlfriend every day?
so here he is Terry the racist.
everybody knows he's scum.
jeer at this in-bred clown.
he probably fücks his mu-u-um....
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 16:26]

The grass is always greener.

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 11:21 - Oct 24 with 9126 viewsGroveR

10,000 of us singing "We know what you said" should get the point across.

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 11:23 - Oct 24 with 9125 viewsAgedR

What a day that was.

We won back the neutral fan that day with the mental disintegration of that mob down the road. The highlight for me was Matta refusing to take a Corner at the loft end.

That relentless wall of hate still gives me goosebumps.

“Fuxk off Chelsea, west London is Rs”

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 12:21 - Oct 24 with 8996 viewsRangers67

I have to add that game is in the top 5 of my memories of watching the hoops. Please everyone do what you can to give this cretin a right going over. On another subject, great display by the team last night.

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 12:26 - Oct 24 with 8978 viewsDorse

Hearing: 'Terry, your'e a c unt! Terry, Terry - you're a c unt!' come over as clear as day on the commentary still ranks as one of the funniest things I've seen. Mini Dorse was sat with me asking 'what are you laughing at Dad?'
'John Terry's face', I replied.

Watching that arrogant crotchstain progressively melt as the game went on and the fans smelled blood was simply marvellous. And as for last season, away, when he got so riled up he starts making incoherent gestures to the away end?

What a complete jizz-gargler.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 12:26 - Oct 24 with 8977 viewsWokingR

John Terry
Your mum's a brass
Give her a quid
She'll lick your arse

Another quality all time favourite

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 15:47 - Oct 24 with 8719 viewsJAPRANGERS

I was over by chance for that QPR 1 Chelsea 0 game. Unforgettable and fkin enjoyable

John Terry is what now some kind of Villa trainer?

[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 15:48]

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 16:38 - Oct 24 with 8595 viewsEsox_Lucius

Another one I found for the Villa players.
He's shagging your wives, he's shagging your wives, while you are training he's shagging your wives.

The grass is always greener.

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 16:42 - Oct 24 with 8580 viewswombat

lay odds he come down with some virus before Friday which means he unable to be the game , he was most upset at villa last season esp in the second half , must keep it up Friday from the time he arrives , oh to still have my old tickets in the west paddock Friday night

Poll: which is your favouite foot

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 21:58 - Oct 24 with 8319 viewsStevenageRanger

He was injured last year but still was at the ground; I was shown the c@n€s Instagram of a picture he put up saying something like “leaving loftus road with 3 points as usual”

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 22:25 - Oct 24 with 8267 viewsOldPedro

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43288786

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 22:43 - Oct 24 with 8235 viewsrrrspricey

Remember that tweet as the stupid cuunt posted a photo of him entering the ground.. unless he walked out backwards.

Taken a day's holiday on Friday just to hurl abuse at the scumbag

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 23:01 - Oct 24 with 8209 viewsRBlock

John Terry's a racist,
He wears a Nazi's hat,
His Dad will sell you cocaine,
His mum will rob your flat,
He'll sleep with your missus,
He'll knee you in the back,
Chelsea's famous Captain,
He hates you if your black
Ooohhhhhhh

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 23:04 - Oct 24 with 8204 viewslondonscottish

I love all the suggestions but this is the one I'm guaranteed to remember/chant on Friday.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 07:54 - Oct 25 with 7994 viewsloftboy

Although I’m totally against the Manchester United way of printing songs for the tourists to know the words I feel that an exception should be made on this occasion and a copy of this placed on every seat.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 08:06 - Oct 25 with 7973 viewskingsburyR

I found it very amusing when Mata refused to take the corner next to R Block!!!

Didn't he get subbed early on.

That was a great day!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 08:51 - Oct 25 with 7930 viewsloftboy

He asked to be subbed after failing to handle the abuse he was receiving , must have been first half as the scum were attacking the loftend at that point.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 09:38 - Oct 25 with 7879 viewsstowmarketrange

Is he the assistant manager or the coach?It might mean that he has to go on the pitch before the game to warm up the players.That should give loads of opportunities to hurl abuse at the lowlife.

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 10:17 - Oct 25 with 7825 viewsgoldcoasthoop

Give him HELL

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 10:27 - Oct 25 with 7813 viewsWokingR

If Prince William comes to watch his beloved Villa it will be interesting to see what he makes of 15,000 fans maintaining a continuous chant of w@nker, w@nker, w@nker !

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 10:43 - Oct 25 with 7775 viewssmegma

YEt the pic showed him entering the ground not leaving.

Also, he's played here 3 times in the league and only won once. He was also a winner in the FA Cup when Sturridge dived for a penalty with Clint Hill in another postcode .

And let's not forget, his tet a tet with Anton all started when he dived in the penalty box to try and win a late penalty. It was even mentioned by the FA observer in the official report.

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 11:02 - Oct 25 with 7745 viewsBrixtonR

How about (to the DJ Otzi Hey Baby tune)

Hey John Terry

Oooohh Arrrr

I wanna know

Why your such a C*nt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024