Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post a Song 21:42 - Jan 13 with 24233 viewsspell_chekker

Lets have a bit of music this week.

It's been the anniversary of David Bowie passing away.

This is my favourite clip of his (including the solo by Mick Ronson)

Post a song everyone.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Post a Song on 22:38 - Sep 15 with 1681 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Post a Song on 22:39 - Sep 15 with 1681 viewsspell_chekker

Post a Song on 00:40 - Sep 16 with 1677 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Forgot about this thread.

My fave band of the moment

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Post a Song on 12:58 - Sep 24 with 1664 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Post a Song on 20:35 - Sep 29 with 1661 viewsspell_chekker

I've just upgraded my Linux OS and while the old PC is now running like a dream, it did lose all the years and years of data and bookmarks it had on it. Links to old threads of players, twitter accounts, videos and all sorts. All Gone.

I managed to salvage this thread as I bumped it recently.

Is it already nearly seven years ago David? My, my, how time flys:

[Post edited 29 Sep 2022 20:53]

Post a Song on 02:01 - Sep 30 with 1650 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Post a Song on 09:04 - Sep 30 with 1637 viewsspell_chekker

I didn't know there was a film out.

Post a Song on 06:06 - Oct 4 with 1629 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Post a Song on 22:15 - Oct 28 with 1616 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

RIP

Post a Song on 11:43 - Nov 13 with 1591 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Keith Levene RIP

Post a Song on 19:48 - Nov 13 with 1585 viewsspell_chekker

I had my car nicked when I went to see PIL at Manchester Apollo.

When I parked up, a local rat offered to watch my car for me while I was away. I should've given him a quid to do so.

I also had the authentic metal box set. Circumstances were such that I had to bin it when moving house.

RIP Keith.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2022 19:53]

Post a Song on 12:33 - Nov 23 with 1522 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Wilko Johnson: Dr Feelgood guitarist dies, aged 75

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63728503

RIP

Post a Song on 23:26 - Nov 30 with 1436 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Christine McVie, Fleetwood Mac singer-songwriter, dies aged 79

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63812952

RIP

Post a Song on 23:50 - Dec 2 with 1415 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Playing my backyard in the summer...

Post a Song on 09:12 - Dec 9 with 1361 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jet Black: 'Inspirational' drummer for the Stranglers dies aged 84

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63904248

RIP

Post a Song on 14:33 - Dec 19 with 1268 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Post a Song on 19:48 - Dec 19 with 1259 viewsspell_chekker

Co-written by Michael Appleton?

Post a Song on 11:11 - Dec 20 with 1250 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Terry Hall of The Specials dies aged 63

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64029430

RIP

Post a Song on 15:06 - Jan 5 with 1114 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Post a Song on 20:32 - Jan 11 with 1053 viewsspell_chekker

Post a Song on 07:32 - Jan 12 with 1034 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jeff Beck: British guitar legend dies aged 78

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64228780

RIP

Post a Song on 00:19 - Jan 20 with 971 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

US rock legend David Crosby dies aged 81

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64341315

RIP

Post a Song on 11:09 - Jan 29 with 903 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Television frontman Tom Verlaine dies at 73

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64442824

Post a Song on 09:44 - Feb 6 with 834 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Post a Song on 13:17 - Feb 12 with 768 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Burt Bacharach RIP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024