Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are they having a go at the play offs? 12:48 - Jan 22 with 86 viewsspell_chekker

Pool have been solid enough at the back this season with only 25 goals conceded, the joint second best in the division.

The weak point has been scoring. 27 goals scored is the joint third worst in the division.

To address this we've not sold anyone significant (yet) and signed 2 strikers and an attacking mid.

So far in the transfer window we've got Long (Striker, signed from Fleetwood), Kirby (Attacking mid, loan from Place), Sorensen (Striker, loan from Newcastle).

All 3 players are gambles because of their lack of experience but if one of the gambles works, who knows?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Are they having a go at the play offs? on 13:06 - Jan 22 with 80 viewsLala

I suppose were always going to be gambling with inexperience when you look out our financial constraints.

As you say though, one or all of those signings could be the making of our season.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Are they having a go at the play offs? on 13:37 - Jan 22 with 78 viewsspell_chekker

Or for example, Cullen could come back and hit form.

8 points off the last play off place is a lot though.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Are they having a go at the play offs? on 13:52 - Jan 22 with 73 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I think staying clear of the bottom four is the priority for this season. I tin k the top seven are quite a bit better than the rest.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Are they having a go at the play offs? on 13:59 - Jan 22 with 69 viewsspell_chekker

Yes, a seven point gap between 7th an 8th place.

We're 9 pts above relegation.

Are they having a go at the play offs? on 17:15 - Jan 22 with 57 viewsjanegallagher

Get on a good run who knows. ( perfect 10). I’m certainly not ruling it out, this is Blackpool. Expect the unexpected.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Are they having a go at the play offs? on 18:21 - Jan 22 with 47 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I'd settle for 63 points now.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024