Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The open 01:06 - Jul 17 with 5605 viewsbob566

Who you on? Fancy mcilroy but not great odds

The open on 18:08 - Jul 18 with 1750 viewstkqpr

Its early days, but i read your post and thought that Rahm would be a good bet. I got on him on EW! So far so good. So thanks for your post

The open on 20:18 - Jul 18 with 1684 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

McIlroy is so unreliable. Can't help thinking he's too determined to mould himself into an athlete with flawless mechanics. Lesser players are beating him on major courses just with shot variety and selection.

Who plays a bit on here? I got down to 2.3 last year but have snuck back up to 3 this season.

The open on 20:45 - Jul 18 with 1667 viewsElHoop

Oh god - poor you - taking any notice of me!

Rahm and Koepka were pretty solid but plenty are in with a chance. I don't think that Rahm has a great tee time given that he was so late out today. He's going out after Koepka and as a result Koepka might beat the rain almost completely, if he forecast is correct. Hatton has a good tee time and might get it done before the rain comes too. I like those three at the moment anyway.

The open on 20:45 - Jul 18 with 1666 viewsthorpebankR

Millions in the bank and a major 🤔 you jest surely

The open on 21:39 - Jul 18 with 1627 viewsBlackCrowe

All three of my bets holding good at the moment - total of £10 staked and cashout value currently £17. Keep going Ryan Fox.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The open on 22:43 - Jul 18 with 1585 viewsSnipper

I got 400/1 on Ryan Fox. Only had £1e/w for interest.

Thanks for the tip.

The open on 23:43 - Jul 18 with 1554 viewsbob566

Did Rahm, Spieth, van royeen and Poulter. First three ok. Poulter 4+

The open on 08:33 - Jul 19 with 1476 viewsRblockPrior

It is free on the open website to watch
https://www.theopen.com/watch/featured-group-uk

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

The open on 12:50 - Jul 19 with 1429 viewsWokingR

I'm not understanding how Van Rooyen has even been allowed out on the course. I can't see any of us being allowed to play in what look like trackie bottoms.

The open on 13:04 - Jul 19 with 1404 viewsMick_S

We as a family are over there quite a lot as my Mother in law lives about 30 mins from the golf club. My friend and I made plans for a round at Royal Portrush after a visit to the north coast earlier this year.

From the visitors page:

"All visitors are expected to be members of a recognised Golf Club and to hold a bona fide current Playing Handicap. A Certificate of Handicap with a maximum of 18 for males (24 for females) on the Dunluce Links, must be presented along with a Letter of introduction from Home Club and are conditional prior to play."

Really? That's £440 they've lost from us (once in a lifetime thing to do) We would have played around 11:00 on midweek morning when the place would hardly be heaving.

Golf can still be a bit of an a rse sometines.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The open on 14:27 - Jul 19 with 1353 viewsWokingR

The open on 14:39 - Jul 19 with 1350 viewsMick_S

Quite right too. It's the letter that got me.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024