Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? 19:51 - Jul 22 with 6656 viewscollegeranger

Off on hols for a few weeks shortly and will miss first couple of games and mate usually takes my tickets. I thought new ones were being sent this year?

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 20:14 - Jul 22 with 5695 viewsStanisgod

Nothing so far

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 20:52 - Jul 22 with 5653 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Well haven't seen mine yet, and I had my ticket for the Watford game loaded onto it.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 19:05 - Jul 24 with 5422 viewscollegeranger

Daughters arrived this morning .... twice!! Mine has not arrived!

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 19:40 - Jul 24 with 5395 viewsDejR_vu

Seems they’ve sent out the u18s in duplicate but not the adult tickets. Hopefully the adult ones are the second mailing. There’s another thread with the same posts.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 10:03 - Jul 25 with 5310 viewsfrancisbowles

Mine's arrived yesterday but not Mrs FB's.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 10:11 - Jul 25 with 5306 viewsmakaveli1882

I got the same!

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 11:32 - Jul 25 with 5277 viewsconnell10

The way things are going I'm not that fussed if mine doesn't turn up.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:07 - Jul 25 with 5217 viewsDejR_vu

Mine's turned up today

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:46 - Jul 25 with 5183 viewsstephen57

I have received mine. I don't want to use it as a credit card, just a season ticket Do I have to activate it to be able to get into the ground.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:47 - Jul 25 with 5177 viewsRog

Nope, just use the barcode on there and it should work

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 14:52 - Jul 25 with 5149 viewssmegma

I got abuse on here for saying the bank card bit is a waste of space.

Then mine arrived today and I read it will cost £2.50 if I ever wish to withdraw money from an ATM. Anyone want to give me stick now ???

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 14:54 - Jul 25 with 5141 viewsMaggsinho

This isn't Fight Club you know.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 20:12 - Jul 25 with 5052 viewskysersosaqpr

Just got ST and this is just wrong - they’re foisting debit cards on you with no choice to opt out. Ok, I’m not going to activate the card but what about when I want to get a cup ticket - would I have to pay for it on this card? Also having to link it to another card; 15p per usage; plus 0.75% per usage; plus £2.50 for atm - just seems a con and wrong.
Can I ask to have a non debit card season ticket?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 21:45 - Jul 25 with 4992 viewsLythamR

you dont need to activate the card part and can continue to use whatever payment methods you used previously for purchasing additional tickets

I started activation and got to the terms and conds and fees schedule and decided not to although im sure it will be of benefit to some people,

seems there is a limit on QPR cash you can earn but i doubt the transaction fees stop if and when you reach that limit, I think perhaps a bit more clarity is required on the web site with some examples of uses, benefits and charges

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 22:27 - Jul 25 with 4965 viewsQPR_John

But you do not have to activate it. I assume you have a credit/Debit card by another organisation so carry on using that. Looking at the terms and conditions I doubt many will activate the card

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 22:29 - Jul 25 with 4963 viewsQPR_John

It only becomes a debit card if you activate it so if you have not and from what you say I assume you have not so you in fact do not have a QPR debit card. You do not have to opt out, if you want to use it you have to opt in
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 22:37]

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 22:59 - Jul 25 with 4932 viewssmegma

Which is exactly what I said on here, yet I got stick. I have had an Abbey/Santander card for 30 years. It does everything that the QPR card claims to do, so why do I need a new card.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 23:33 - Jul 25 with 4888 viewsRassilon

My card arrived today. I don't plan to use the pay options, but I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned the £10 replacement fee for a lost card, because that seems to apply even if you just use it as the season ticket.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 23:47 - Jul 25 with 4871 viewsdannyblue

Mine arrived today. I won't use the expensive payment 'features'.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 00:10 - Jul 26 with 4852 viewshooper1957

Mine arrived today also .
I think there was always a charge for a lost card..

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:13 - Jul 26 with 4705 viewsCliff

Mine and my two sons cards arrived today and although I know I don't have to activate the payment part of it I'm still a bit pissed off that I've had the card forced on me in the first place.

When you look at the card it is most definitely a chard card first and a season ticket card second, and I'm ashamed of QPR for going down this route and sending me a card I don't want.

Anyone know of the correct person to complain to?

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 15:37 - Jul 26 with 4643 viewsPastCaringNW2

Got mine.

I hate that it has a Mastercard logo on it but if it makes the club some commission at least there is some upside. I hate that we have a betting co on our shirts a lot more than being sent a debit card.

I like a bet but I didn't grow up with on line betting. The money I wasted at Corals and Ladbrokes was the cash in my pocket. The ones I went to in the 80s weren't taking credit cards or available at 3 in the morning.

A Mastercard logo is small beer by comparison with Royal Panda which sounds like a sodding Disney character rather a company enticing you to destroy your financial health.

I know we are supposed to hate Pete Winkleman (with good reason) but I used to really envy the Dons for their Marshall sponsorship. Ericsson and Compaq weren't too bad as brand associations go but we haven't had a really classy sponsor since Guinness and Classic FM . Maybe Comedy Central will take a shine to us ....
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 15:38]

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 15:59 - Jul 26 with 4602 viewsCroydonCaptJack

On here seems to be the most popular.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 16:37 - Jul 26 with 4583 viewsCliff

I can't disagree with that.

I've emailed the box office and andyr both @qpr.co.uk to ask for an alternative.

I'll report back when and if I hear anything.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 16:51 - Jul 26 with 4573 viewsCliff

I've just had a reply from the Marketing and Supporter Relations team which reminds me that I can use the phone app for my ST and then destroy the card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024