Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Mansford CEO 22:00 - Nov 14 with 2144 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Ben Mansford CEO on 10:40 - Oct 6 with 787 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Ben Mansford CEO on 10:42 - Oct 8 with 778 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Ben Mansford CEO on 09:03 - Oct 11 with 771 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Ben Mansford CEO on 19:19 - Dec 15 with 745 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Ben Mansford CEO on 20:34 - Dec 15 with 733 viewsspell_chekker

Have you noticed his strategy?

He gives an interview once every 6 months or so.

Each item tackled in the interview, be it stadium development, fan involvement, player recruitment, coaching staff, first team management ... etc ... etc ... is broken down into individual soundbites and released (bit by bit) over the course of a week.

It creates a minor storm of speculation over BFC.

It's all blah de blah de blah and I find his discourse rivetting, great to listen to, entertaining ...... good stuff Ben.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Ben Mansford CEO on 10:29 - Mar 2 with 714 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Ben Mansford CEO on 09:27 - Mar 4 with 696 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Ben Mansford CEO on 15:47 - Mar 10 with 665 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Ben Mansford CEO on 18:29 - Jun 6 with 642 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Ben Mansford CEO on 03:02 - Jun 7 with 630 viewsspell_chekker

I love hearing Ben waffle on and isn't he good at it?

It's a bit mesmerising, listening to him.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Ben Mansford CEO on 19:23 - Mar 15 with 471 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Ben Mansford CEO on 21:19 - May 3 with 417 viewsspell_chekker

Club Statement | Ben Mansford

Blackpool Football Club can announce that CEO Ben Mansford is to leave his position in the coming weeks to pursue opportunities elsewhere.

On his departure, Ben Mansford said:

“Having enjoyed four years as CEO of this special football club, I feel that now is the right time for me and my family to move on to a new challenge.

“It has been a real honour to lead the Club during such an exciting time in it’s history. I’d like to thank Simon for his incredible support since I joined the Club, as well as all of the staff and supporters.

“I wish everyone connected with the football club the very best for the future.”

Owner Simon Sadler said:

“I’d like to thank Ben for all of his hard work and dedication to Blackpool Football Club since joining me on this journey back in 2019.

“His knowledge and expertise has been invaluable to me and to all of the staff at the Club. He leaves us in a much stronger position than when he first joined us.

“Jonty Castle will now step up from his current position as Chief Revenue Officer to Chief Operating Officer, assisted by Mark McGhee who will assume a broader role as Head of Finance and Operations.

“A new Sporting Director has been appointed who we will unveil when we are able to do so, whilst the process of recruiting a new Head Coach continues at pace.”

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2023/may/03/club-statement---ben-mansford/
[Post edited 3 May 2023 21:20]

Ben Mansford CEO on 10:17 - May 6 with 308 viewsspell_chekker

Mansford's going back to Maccabi Tel Aviv:

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/ben-mansfords-new

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024