Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... 06:28 - Jan 20 with 5642 viewsloftboy

Leeds are deliberately getting these bad decisions as the EFL don’t want them promoted due to the revenue they generate!! Talk about fûcking deluded . 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 12:26]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 22:36 - Jan 20 with 1687 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I'm surprised it didn't also get a cheer from the Brentford faithful. We did them a massive favour in their quest for automatic promotion. Oh, yes, how silly of me; I forgot we're "rivals" now.

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 22:53 - Jan 20 with 1675 viewsstowmarketrange

Hull fans were singing in too in their game against us in October.Most of the country hate Leeds and their fans.It seems the media are their only friends.

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 07:55 - Jan 21 with 1497 viewsJuzzie

Any Leeds fans still moaning, show then this (from 1:25)

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 08:51 - Jan 21 with 1456 viewsTheChef

Yep, similar point of view from my (long suffering) Leeds mate.

I'm amazed that they can be in the top two and only appear to be relying on one out and out striker, who is quite literally hit and miss. Why Nketiah went back to Arsenal I don't know.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 09:13 - Jan 21 with 1427 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Oh Nketiah you will never know.

In all seriousness Arsenal recalled him because he wasn't being played.

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 09:15 - Jan 21 with 1421 viewsMick_S

Shocking.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 09:34 - Jan 21 with 1395 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I knew you'd like that one Mick

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 10:52 - Jan 21 with 1312 viewsTheChef

Best music video ever

Bizarre really why he didn't get more game time. I'm not sure what other striking options they have, barring some form of supermarket sweep in the next ten days.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 12:41 - Jan 21 with 1261 viewsLowerloftLad

Funny they let Newcastle and villa go back up 🤔
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 12:41]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 13:46 - Jan 21 with 1212 viewskernowhoop

Yorkshire clubs? Ask a Sheffield Wednesday fan what they think of Leeds. I was in the LR end when we beat Leeds 2-0 at the end of the 75-76 season. I was with my next-door neighbour, a Wednesday fan. My happiness was almost off the scale. Interestingly, so was his.

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 16:38 - Jan 21 with 1149 viewsPinnerPaul

The boring truth is neither he or AR saw it

As I said on knee jerks thread watch it once in real time from main camera - its difficult to spot - from where referee/AR are and at ground level - impossible.

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 16:54 - Jan 21 with 1127 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I remember that day. Loads of Leeds in our end.
Some things never change!

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 05:49 - Jan 22 with 1029 viewstimcocking

Well, they've done it to us before now i swear!

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 13:32 - Jan 22 with 862 viewsJuzzie

My Leeds acquaintence still going on about it on FB. Toned it down that it was not cheating but still basketball and as he was in line with the AR (meaning he was in the home seats) the sun was in the AR's eye and that the ref should have seen it. Moaned their striking options aren't good enough. So, after blaming it all one everyone else at the weekend he's now realising what we all know..... they're good, maybe just not good enough or at very least just going through a wobble.

I reminded him about Roofe's goal v Forest. Funnily enough, this is the one time he's not replied back to me.

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 12:18 - Jan 23 with 719 viewsMick_S

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/51207174

The Patrick Bamford of bowls.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 12:47 - Jan 23 with 652 viewsW7Ranger

Superbly drawn shot. one of the best you'll see.

There's been some outrageous shots in this years tournament. 2 of the biggest players in Marshall and Foster already out.

Nicky Brett to win it this year.

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... (n/t) on 12:49 - Jan 23 with 646 viewsWrightUp5hit___

[Post edited 23 Jan 2020 12:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024