Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hugill and Les 09:36 - Feb 12 with 2644 viewsbosh67

Jordan gets into all the right places and makes all the right movement but he seems to have a habit of meeting the ball too soon. I am sure Les has had a few words with him but you get the feeling if the two of them went onto a training field and Les showed him how to wait that split second longer and get his knee over the ball that he would suddenly start converting more than he misses. He does seem to be going through a period of snatching at things a bit and it's a shame because he seems to be on the end of a lot and he seems to lose his marker in the process. I wonder if anyone has put a bit of an arm around him to try and settle the instinct to hit the ball that fraction too soon?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hugill and Les on 15:49 - Feb 12 with 492 viewsTheChef

Well quite - which only highlights the importance of a decent scouting network who can unearth those rough diamonds in non-league.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Hugill and Les on 17:20 - Feb 12 with 440 viewsSir_Chops

Spot on.

Now Dylan Duncan's gone on loan to Dunfirmline, at least Kevin Nisbet will pop up on the radar. Age 22, 29 goals in 34 for Raith, and now 17 in 22 for Dunfirmline this year.

Same division as Dundee Utd and Lawrence Shankland. A cheaper gamble maybe?

Hugill and Les on 10:07 - Feb 13 with 324 viewsgazza1

Prices are shocking without a doubt, £8 mill is mad. He is basically a 'bully boy' with limited ability. Yes 15 goals maybe realistic but it also shows how bad the Championship standard is.

I think we have a pretty decent all round squad apart from forwards.....a forward(s) must be a priority in the summer plus, maybe a goalkeeper depending on how they perform.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024