Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another poor ref 18:44 - Feb 29 with 5058 viewskingo

He seemed to have made up his mind before the game that he wasn’t using his cards and just let Brum kick Eze and BOS for fun.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Another poor ref on 16:08 - Mar 1 with 1057 viewsPinnerPaul

Spot on - official stats say 15.

I thought he was 3 or 4 yellow cards short

Eze hacked down in first half, their number 7 open dissent after a pretty cynical foul - easy yellow. The incident with Bright in front of dug out looked like a late one to me.

The two absolute stone wallers were for the foul on Bright that led to the gaol and our own Marc Pugh. He's normally Ok this ref but I agree he had a poor game today.

Just seen the highlights and without the 18 yard cameras offside is difficult to judge.

Hugill looks offside but so does their 1st - for theirs you need to see where he was when ball is played and not sure there is an angle that does that - could be Rangel playing him on on the near side - that's just a guess though.

Another poor ref on 16:59 - Mar 1 with 1010 viewsLazyFan

Should have been several yellows for them and one for us.
Hugs goal was offside, he ran ahead of Angel before he passed, silly really as there was no need.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Another poor ref on 11:57 - Mar 2 with 864 viewssmegma

Ive only just seen the incident , it's currently on the official Facebook page as a story. It's titled Foul Throw. The blokes leg is so high off the pitch he could have hurdled the advertising boards.

Totally useless officialdom. Someone from the league should be having words.

Another poor ref on 12:06 - Mar 2 with 857 viewsozranger

Trouble is that not one person from the League will do anything about it. To them, I am sure, this is an "isolated incident" and thus not worthy of any words. Of course, that is not the case at all. The standard of refereeing below the EPL is so haphazard it is hard for us punters not to constantly have a go at the officials. Has the game progressed so much and the rules become so complex and either interchangeable or continuously modified that the officials cannot keep up? I am not going to defend them and after Saturday, some are really undefendable. Perhaps it is time for the clubs, as one voice, to react to this instead of one by one or interminably waiting for the League to actually do something.

Another poor ref on 12:41 - Mar 2 with 829 viewsPinnerPaul

None of the contentious decisions on Saturday related to any recent or for that matter not so recent law changes!

Thrower definitely did lift his foot - obviously - but you are allowed to do that AFTER you have released the ball - he did I think but its pretty close I thought looking at relay in real time.

Lack of yellows was poor as I have said but for their 1st and our disallowed goal no one has any proof that either of those decisions were wrong.

Another poor ref on 12:58 - Mar 2 with 789 viewssevenhoop

100% correct, 100%. it was like a school-kid's throw, back leg miles off the bloody ground! how on earth is that not picked up? the lino has only one job with that throw: make sure it is not a foul through (wither because the foot is over the line or off the ground). please everyone have a look, you'll be outraged!

Whilst about it, is anyone going to teach Manning how to throw it without committing a foul throw every time?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024