Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries: Chapter 11 - That’s Entertainment 20:49 - May 29 with 384 viewsBlackpoolJane

Gigs & musicals in my living room, festivals in the garden, my game show debut, a new drive-in cinema, a bushtucker trial & a fab new lolly. Life is good again.

https://blackpooljane.wpcomstaging.com/2020/05/29/the-corona-diaries-chapter-11-

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries: Chapter 11 - That’s Entertainment on 21:37 - May 29 with 375 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Broadway Musicals.......

Just starting (again) Castle Rock series 2.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries: Chapter 11 - That’s Entertainment on 22:02 - May 29 with 372 viewsBlackpoolJane

A change is as good as a rest! It’s better than watching Blackpool this season...

I’d love Castle Rock (read everything by Stephen King) but that’s on Sky, isn’t it?

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries: Chapter 11 - That’s Entertainment on 22:46 - May 29 with 365 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I'm watching it via a dodgy streaming site.

However another option is this....

Castle Rock season 2: UK release date and how to watch

Castle Rock season 2 premiered on Hulu in the US in late 2019 - and now it’s confirmed to be coming to the UK. You can binge-watch all 10 episodes to to your heart’s content when they launch on STARZPLAY on Thursday, February 13.

STARZPLAY is a subscription on-demand channel available on Amazon Prime Video. You can enjoy a 30-day free trial of STARZPLAY, after which it costs £4.99 a month on top of your Prime subscription.

I'm guessing you can just take the 30 day free trial and cancel when watched (If you already have Amazon Prime).

Thinking about it, might try it.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries: Chapter 11 - That’s Entertainment on 14:14 - May 30 with 354 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The free trial is only for 7 days with Amazon Prime.

Jane

I really didn't howl with laughter, at your story about Portsmouth (How Lee managed to keep the camera focused during that was amazing, I'd been rolling on the floor in tears).

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries: Chapter 11 - That’s Entertainment on 09:59 - May 31 with 336 viewsBlackpoolJane

Red - That’s very tempting re Castle Rock, as I have the week off... Bit confused re Portsmouth. Do you mean on the away day video?

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries: Chapter 11 - That’s Entertainment on 10:52 - May 31 with 333 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Yes, on the away days video. had me in stitches. It's one of those stories that while it sad and you feel for the person, you can't help sniggering when it's not you.

Had internet problems yesterday so only caught about 20 mins of your live stream.
[Post edited 31 May 2020 12:14]

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries: Chapter 11 - That’s Entertainment on 21:25 - May 31 with 322 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Just so people know.....

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries: Chapter 11 - That’s Entertainment on 19:19 - Jun 2 with 309 viewsspell_chekker

So Jane, you used to go to school with a page 3 girl.

Please kiss and tell. We need names.

I hope it's not that Lusardi woman, BRR has done that to death.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries: Chapter 11 - That’s Entertainment on 21:49 - Jun 3 with 302 viewsBlackpoolJane

Spell - It was Abby (19) from Blackpool. She was a year or so below me.

FACT: I share a birthday with Linda Lusardi.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024