Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s it like to live in Hanwell / West Ealing? 08:44 - Aug 12 with 12515 viewsdannyblue

I’ve got two girls, 5 and 3. So schools, parks important to us...

What’s it like to live in Hanwell / West Ealing? on 10:24 - Aug 13 with 1312 viewsHanwellHoopster

Without wanting to become overly territorial, the transport point does, of course, depend on where you live in either Hanwell or Northfields.

If you end up at the southern end of Northfields and the Piccadilly line is your main option because West Ealing is a half hour walk away, then I don't envy your morning commute. Absolutely horrific trying to get into London from that station in the morning.

By contrast, if you're within 5/10 minutes walk of Hanwell station, the commute into Paddington is very pleasant, not overcrowded, much quicker, and will only get better with Crossrail in 18/24 months or so.

What’s it like to live in Hanwell / West Ealing? on 11:34 - Aug 13 with 1266 viewsrobith

These days, you get thrown in jail just for saying your English. These days

What’s it like to live in Hanwell / West Ealing? on 20:32 - Aug 13 with 1135 viewsdannyblue

Thank you for all the insights. Improved my knowledge of the area no end. Will come for a walking tour to check it out soon.

What’s it like to live in Hanwell / West Ealing? on 22:57 - Aug 13 with 1051 viewsLblock

One thing that should be added....

The area is populated by “casual racists”

(I’ve no idea what this some term means but assume it’s someone with a wedged and stepped haircut plus a little Hitler tache, wearing a Pringle jumper adorned with swastikas and Burgundy Lois jumbo
cords with Lacoste white trainers)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024