Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite football kits... 19:13 - Aug 12 with 568 viewsspudgun

Brazil circa 1970 for me, yellow with green trim shirts, blue shorts, white socks; an iconic kit. Have always liked a yellow and green combination (my junior school colours), and like the Norwich City kit for that reason, and the WBA traditional away kit.

Generally don`t like hoops - of any colour...

Favourite football kits... on 19:27 - Aug 12 with 567 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

International kits - Brazil 70, Peru 78(?)

Club kits - Loved our kit from 77-78 made by adidas. Need to find my subbuteo wall charts from that time. There were some cracking lower league Scottish kits and eastern European ones.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Favourite football kits... on 07:08 - Aug 13 with 554 viewsspell_chekker

There have been one or two shockers but there've also been some classic England kits. Here are a couple:-

1982. Robson, Keegan, Brooking.

Euro 1996. Stuart Pearce, Shearer, and for some reason I remember Darren Anderton. Oh yes, Southgate too!! There's the grey second strip that goes with it as well.

I wore this kit all the time. My mum stitched a nuimber 8 on the back.

[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 7:11]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Favourite football kits... on 07:29 - Aug 13 with 535 viewsspudgun

Yep, Blackpool`s kit is a good one. I like tangerine/orange too!

It was seeing this kit on Saturday that made me think about `good kits`.

Lancaster City`s 3rd kit.

Favourite football kits... on 08:25 - Aug 13 with 529 viewsspell_chekker

And they beat Longridge 1-0 while wearing it.

Phew, what a scorcher ..........

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Favourite football kits... on 08:29 - Aug 13 with 527 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Favourite football kits... on 08:34 - Aug 13 with 526 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The Peru kit in action....

Favourite football kits... on 09:00 - Aug 13 with 522 viewsspudgun

Great kit, great game.

Some player that Cubillas, eh?

The Scottish player could do with some penalty lessons from Sam Bailey of Lancaster!

Favourite football kits... on 20:06 - Aug 13 with 513 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024