Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confessions of an Anorak 15:05 - Aug 27 with 2585 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What's the most shockingly strange, slightly worrying, Trainspotting, Anorak-wearing thing you ever did in your love of the Rangers?

Wembley 5-a-Sides? Not even close!
Middlesex Senior Charity Cup? Come on!
Extensive Collection of QPR Mugs (no obvious jokes, please)? Ok, now we're talking...

I have many, but one of my worst was that I once went on a barge trip with five women and left the trip twice during the week to go see Rangers.

Looking back, I have Red moments "There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret... I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left."
[Post edited 27 Aug 2020 15:05]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Confessions of an Anorak on 15:16 - Aug 29 with 471 viewsqpr_1968

am i being pedantic if i said the tickets were £6.70.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Confessions of an Anorak on 22:18 - Aug 29 with 405 viewsaston_hoop

Doing a job in the south of Japan a few years back, I noticed I could get up and watch us play Reading online in the league cup if I got up at 3:30 am. We lost 3-2 and it set my jet lag back a few days I reckon too. I'm sure theres a Japanese based Ranger or 2 on here so fair play having to do that almost every bloody week!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Confessions of an Anorak on 12:15 - Aug 30 with 338 viewsHamptonR

Missed family weddings and friends weddings.
Truncated holidays with a game on the second Saturday or sometimes the first but my biggest Anorak confession was writing to Gerry Francis, thanking him for how well Rangers were playing and telling him how great I thought he doing as manger. I was far too old to be doing it and should have known better.
I cringe whenever I think about it.

Confessions of an Anorak on 13:10 - Aug 30 with 305 viewsTHEBUSH

I paid my four pounds to see yesterdays loss at Oxford, well three quarters of the second half that is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024