Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That f***ing defence again 20:33 - Sep 18 with 4556 viewswelwynranger

Their first attack. Sickening

That f***ing defence again on 08:51 - Sep 19 with 746 views1MoreBrightonR

Not saying that he couldnt have done slightly better on some of those goals, but our defense looks terrible on every one of them so why do we only get this outrage about Lumley? I don't watch those goals and think they wouldn't have scored if we had another keeper there, yet somehow he's being torn apart here.

That f***ing defence again on 08:51 - Sep 19 with 746 viewsDixie_CT

Whilst it won't be the popular view and I've certainly changed my tune, but we are doing OK with the resources we have got.

Out of the defence that started last night, only Dickie cost us a transfer fee. Wallace had a bad game but the rest did OK, even Lumley (apart from the shocking pass to Dickie that nearly lead to a long range goal and Warburton having a heart attack)

Without as much attacking potency and quality on the ball as last season, we are going to struggle to match 2019/20 but I do think we will stay up.

That f***ing defence again on 09:03 - Sep 19 with 705 viewsPerth_R

The one thing that gets me is our goalkeepers aren’t in the mix with corners. With Lumleys height and advantage of using your hands surely he should be in there challenging catching and punching at times.

That f***ing defence again on 09:10 - Sep 19 with 683 viewsDixie_CT

Lumley looks like a nervous wreck trying not to make a mistake and shift any blame onto the outfield players where he can.

When Dieng signs this new contract, I would expect him to at least be in the matchday squad, if not starting. Could be more terminal for Lumley than Kelly.

That f***ing defence again on 09:26 - Sep 19 with 643 viewsozexile

True, keepers rarely seem to do that these days.

That f***ing defence again on 09:51 - Sep 19 with 601 viewsRs_Holy

All 3 goals were a defensive disaster.
1st goal we had 6 outfield players, they had 2 in the box when the Coventry player crosses. The Coventry players were both totally unmarked... Jeez.
2nd was powder puff defending.
3rd was the culmination of 3 corners in quick succession when we allowed them free headers... WTF!
The last time we were this bad in defence was when we had Zesh Rehman/Damion Stewart at the back. Rehman was really poor, Stewart turned out okay but was not a leader and needed a proper leader next to him.
Warbs won’t want to break up Barbet and Dickie but he may be left with no choice soon if one of them doesn’t start showing some leadership on the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024