Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Burton Albion - Kirkham Pubs 20:56 - Mar 18 with 830 viewsBlackpoolJane

I'm plotting a train crawl to Preston 'when we can', so I head off to Kirkham (not Fylde) on my latest research mission. What's the strangest animal you've ever seen in a pub?

Plus I review a new Blackpool book and show off my new football shirt - all in my latest blog:

https://janestuart.co.uk/2021/03/18/blackpool-v-burton-albion-kirkham-pubs/

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Burton Albion - Kirkham Pubs on 00:13 - Mar 19 with 824 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Make sure you leave Kirkham before dark.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Burton Albion - Kirkham Pubs on 07:40 - Mar 19 with 813 viewsspell_chekker

I nearly bought a house in Kirkham once. A doer upper.

It seemed to make sense with the price, working in Preston, and having family and friends in Blackpool.

I made an offer, got gazumped, and have hardly ever been to the town again.

A small part of me says that it might not have been too bad at all.

On the football front, Garbutts an interesting one. He didn't make the initial impact that his credentials suggested.

Obviously, his corners are red hot but otherwise I haven't taken time out to concentrate on his play that much.

Does he deserve a starting place at left back instead of Husband? - Not yet as Husband's helped the team so much, admirably filling in at centre, and doesn't deserve to lose his usual position.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Burton Albion - Kirkham Pubs on 14:38 - Mar 21 with 804 viewsBlackpoolJane

It's tough to choose between Garbutt and Husband; they are both really good in that position. Garbutt whips some great balls into the box and also is top at corners; Husband is brilliant defensively.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024