Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protests at Old Trafford 16:54 - May 2 with 7768 viewsRanger_Things

Game against Scousers delayed, maybe off?

[Post edited 2 May 2021 16:58]

Protests at Old Trafford on 17:04 - May 2 with 4854 viewslightwaterhoop

Never had a good opinion of Man Utd supporters until now.

Protests at Old Trafford on 17:11 - May 2 with 4799 viewsToast_R

Teenagers nicking the corner and taking selfies with their mates, like they are there to protest against the owners...

Protests at Old Trafford on 17:11 - May 2 with 4801 viewseastside_r

Should they really be travelling that far in a pandemic though.

Protests at Old Trafford on 17:40 - May 2 with 4659 viewswood_hoop

Game now postphoned.

Protests at Old Trafford on 17:48 - May 2 with 4623 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Fair play on them going all the way up there from Surrey.

I wonder if our fans caused a game to be postponed whether we'd receive a punishment. What are the odds?
[Post edited 2 May 2021 17:48]

Protests at Old Trafford on 17:54 - May 2 with 4575 viewsrsonist

Oh no what will we do without the most unwatchable fixture of the last decade.

Protests at Old Trafford on 17:57 - May 2 with 4561 viewsthemodfather

so much for security! a locked ground, all gates meant to be locked/padlocked as "empty" and fans get in and disrupt the game? and they get into the training ground too? poxy security again. goldrange?? i just hate manure. football authorities need to look at the "game" overall , interact with fans, players, clubs and understand from bottom to top and adjust as needed, fans want var but it's been a joke. fans dont want a few clubs dominating hence FFP but it is not making a level playing field. .

Protests at Old Trafford on 18:02 - May 2 with 4532 viewsJogo

Sky must be gutted the games off. This has made my day.

Protests at Old Trafford on 18:19 - May 2 with 4422 viewsBoston

Indeed, and it may be an offside trap!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Protests at Old Trafford on 18:19 - May 2 with 4423 viewscharmr

NBC sports presenters here In the states. spouting draconian dialogue. Lock them up and throw away the keys.

Well done MU fans.

Stopping games is the only way. If fans had been there I think a pitch invasion would have taken place.

Protests at Old Trafford on 18:48 - May 2 with 4279 viewsBoston

Callers on the Outkick the Coverage show were unanimous in their opinions that the Super League shananigans were outrageous. They had little time for their countrymen's 'hostile' power grab, quite a contrast to the generally held view of American sports fans acceptance of owners rights.

Protests at Old Trafford on 18:57 - May 2 with 4226 viewsBoston

Bit of a flashback with this story, when I was a kid the words Man Utd and riot were a bi-weekly event.

Protests at Old Trafford on 19:08 - May 2 with 4191 viewsdezzar

I work a bit in Manchester and reckon most mancs support United . All that city are from Manchester is bollocks, but admit Man U fans from the home counties are annoying.But Manchester , United fans are ok with me , local lads who support their team

Protests at Old Trafford on 19:15 - May 2 with 4166 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I guess from the responses its almost unanimous that people support the riot / invasion.
I take the opposite view and as for the thug who threw a flare onto the seat covering trying to start a fire SHOULD be locked up.Then you have the clown who broke the camera equipment what kind of protest is that.
Their own fans (highly unlikely ) breaking in trying to destroy the place is unacceptable

Protests at Old Trafford on 19:15 - May 2 with 4164 viewsPlanetHonneywood

No doubt they’ll be a points deduction and hefty fine.

Shame really as Warbs and his charges have done brilliantly to get a top-half finish. Not sure how Hoos is going to balance the books now!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Protests at Old Trafford on 19:20 - May 2 with 4150 viewscharmr

On reflection can’t help thinking also about self entitlement of top teams supporters always crying out to owners to spend money?

Arsenal TV anyone

Protests at Old Trafford on 19:23 - May 2 with 4134 viewsTGRRRSSS

Brilliant watching Dave JOnes trying to control Carragher, Keane and Neville who all quite clearly approved.

Protests at Old Trafford on 20:02 - May 2 with 3993 viewsCiderwithRsie

I don't have Sky but I'm told the high point was Souness saying that the whole thing is the natural conclusion to the founding of the Premier League and decision to screw the rest of the pyramid back in 1992. (Which it bloody is, but which Sky will never admit, as they bankrolled it for the sole purpose of establishing Sky, which had bugger all else worth watching on it back then.)

Protests at Old Trafford on 20:05 - May 2 with 3972 viewsTGRRRSSS

Yes it's really been built on the sport - there's much else on offer but even now if they lost football it'd be a huge drop off with other platforms available.

Their sports offering overall has dropped off considerable the past few years though, hardly any rugby union anymore, and lost loads of the cricket too.

I assume they don't pay much for the netball or huge nfl offerings they have.

Protests at Old Trafford on 20:17 - May 2 with 3921 viewsHAYESBOY

I actually have a lot of respect for those protestors...........travelling from Essex and Kent to be there.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Protests at Old Trafford on 21:04 - May 2 with 3770 viewsEsox_Lucius

How about locking up Kronke, the Glazers etc. for the damage they have done to those clubs? Good idea to focus on something which makes the protesters look like they weren't doing something which needed to be done. I will surmise that you weren't on the pitch during the Fulham Park Rangers protest.

The grass is always greener.

Protests at Old Trafford on 21:40 - May 2 with 3680 viewsTacticalR

Manchester United fans’ direct action is an expression of powerlessness
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/02/act-of-desperation-is-ultimate-

Air hostess clique

Protests at Old Trafford on 22:14 - May 2 with 3577 viewsBlackCrowe

Orchestrated by H.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Protests at Old Trafford on 22:18 - May 2 with 3558 viewsBerkoRanger

Feel really sorry for the owners under all that pressure to buy Harry Kane for 120M plus..........by Man U fans!

Protests at Old Trafford on 23:21 - May 2 with 3409 viewsloftboy

The same owners who bought the club debt free and immediately saddled it with million of debt to fund the purchase and draw million pound salaries along the way, none of it is their money. Should be a criminal act how the Glazers bought United.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024