Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Crowd, The Atmosphere...and That GOAL!!! (New Video) 08:28 - Aug 8 with 425 viewsSeaside_Lee

If you wished you were there yesterday to see that bloody last second Goal and you are wondering what was the atmosphere like?

THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU

Enjoy

The Crowd, The Atmosphere...and That GOAL!!! (New Video) on 18:54 - Aug 8 with 390 viewsspell_chekker

Great video.

How many did we take?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

The Crowd, The Atmosphere...and That GOAL!!! (New Video) on 18:57 - Aug 8 with 387 viewsspell_chekker

A fantastic view of the goal. The way Lavery angled his foot, as he was sliding in, to divert the ball past the 'keeper and into the net was impressive.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

The Crowd, The Atmosphere...and That GOAL!!! (New Video) on 21:24 - Aug 8 with 377 viewsspell_chekker

I've just watched it for a 3rd time.

The Crowd, The Atmosphere...and That GOAL!!! (New Video) on 11:05 - Aug 9 with 370 viewsSeaside_Lee

Think it was about 1,100?

The Crowd, The Atmosphere...and That GOAL!!! (New Video) on 11:07 - Aug 9 with 368 viewsSeaside_Lee

Yeah a proper poachers goal! Really like that sort of striker get the feeling he is going to be a popular striker

The Crowd, The Atmosphere...and That GOAL!!! (New Video) on 11:08 - Aug 9 with 366 viewsSeaside_Lee

I'm the same I've watched it back loads the Blackpool fans were amazing 🙂🙂

The Crowd, The Atmosphere...and That GOAL!!! (New Video) on 12:43 - Aug 9 with 357 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Nice one Lee

Spotted you two in this Bristol fan's video. Did Jane have a few shandys?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024