Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread 00:22 - Sep 18 with 25277 viewsdavman

My go (until we lose a game). Good run, Pinner, but just like any lucky pants or Neil Warnock's shorts, when the run ends, the luck has gone...

I am not gonna lie, I'm worried about this one. Their high press has proven effective for them this season and we can be vulnerable to it.

2-2 with them drawing level late on.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:13 - Sep 18 with 2299 viewsMick_S

We score goal.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:14 - Sep 18 with 2220 viewsEmpireStateRanger

AH!. Dykes clear on goal but keeper saves it, Should be 2-1

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:14 - Sep 18 with 2217 viewstraininvain

Sorry my mistake- early where I am! Moses misplaced pass and just did the same again.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:15 - Sep 18 with 2199 viewsVancouverHoop

Oh Dykes! Take your time.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:15 - Sep 18 with 2173 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bizzare goal.

Pring, too nervous to head it behind, decided to head it back into the danger area and a bouncing bomb (tm Clive) from McCallum seemed to take even the players by surprise. There was a kind of pause before any of them really celebrated. I wasn't sure it was a goal for a while.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:16 - Sep 18 with 2143 viewsMyke

2 in a row good for him. The way other results are going near the top, a win would be very beneficial today

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:17 - Sep 18 with 2070 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Want a replay of that Dykes chance. He had loads of time on that. Keeper shut down the angle but he should have done a lot better there.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:17 - Sep 18 with 2043 viewsVancouverHoop

Barbet just misses from somewhere on the M25.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:19 - Sep 18 with 1986 viewsstainrods_elbow

Poor pass from Odubajo almost puts Brizzle in.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:19 - Sep 18 with 1975 viewsCamberleyR

Tarquins 2 down to the fakes.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:20 - Sep 18 with 1934 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Nahki Wells on for Martin
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 16:20]

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:20 - Sep 18 with 1923 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is a cracking game. Hugely enjoyable.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:20 - Sep 18 with 1919 viewsCiderwithRsie

Those road protestors are getting out of hand.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:20 - Sep 18 with 1909 viewsVancouverHoop

Wells on for Martin.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:20 - Sep 18 with 1895 viewsHantsR

Nahki Wells (who he?) coming on

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:21 - Sep 18 with 1877 viewskropotkin41

We've had a lot of shots!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:21 - Sep 18 with 1856 viewsCiderwithRsie

Conflicted. Very conflicted.

Come on Rangers, win this so I just don't have to care.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:22 - Sep 18 with 1814 viewsVancouverHoop

Ilias always takes soooo long to set himself for shot.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:22 - Sep 18 with 1810 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Austin on for Gray.

Adomah on for... Odubajo? Didn't see who.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:23 - Sep 18 with 1779 viewsstainrods_elbow

Wells on for Martin for them.

Double sub for us - Austin and Uncle on.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:23 - Sep 18 with 1762 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Dykes sends Austin through but shot goes straight to the keeper.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:27 - Sep 18 with 1552 viewsVancouverHoop

Argh! should've been a goal Dykes

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:28 - Sep 18 with 1554 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Ugh.

Chair to Dykes to Willock back to Dykes, brilliant save. Again, should be 2-1.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:29 - Sep 18 with 1483 viewsGreenbay

First half we had half chances.
Second half very clear chances.
Dykes twice and Austin both missing.
We've been on fire and 20 minutes to grab all 3 points.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:30 - Sep 18 with 1420 viewsVancouverHoop

Sam McCallum has really arrived in the past couple of matches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024