Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused 14:28 - Dec 19 with 5719 viewscollegeranger

Apparently Lukaku (who seems to be on the bench alot) Werner (who seems to be on the bench alot) and Hudson-Odoi (who seems to be on the bench alot) have Covid so Chelsea ask for their match to be called off and have been refused.

Nothing to do with a big dip in form and only getting a draw with Everton mid week and struggling against Leeds last week.

They have a massive amount of young home grown squad players and they should use those as they dont have to be used in the 25 I thought..... oh hang on they have 22 .... yes 22 players out on loan this season.

What an odious thunderchunt of a club!

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 14:35 - Dec 19 with 4839 viewsPinnerPaul

Its part of a bigger problem, football can't be 'trusted'

From players, with physios help,feigning injury to managers blaming everyone, but themselves - after and before games, to the issues mentioned in the Guardian article, not many can be trusted to do the 'right' thing.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 14:35 - Dec 19 with 4840 viewsNorthernr

I put this on Twitter the other day, I do think it would help if the EFL and Premier League published the rules they're making these decisions by. From what I can work out it's 'available players with first team experience', which is why Derby are shafted because they played a whole load of kids in the FA Cup last year, but I'm not sure how many. Why not just publish the rules? Atm there seems a degree of randomness about it, which is feeding the usual conspiracy theories and faux persecution from usual suspects (Leeds, Derby).

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 14:36 - Dec 19 with 4832 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes I agree, I put on here how its impossible to find the rules for this, either for the EFL or the PL.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 14:41 - Dec 19 with 4814 viewsNorthernr

TBF, bit of a fcking joke asking for a game to be off and then fielding this team...

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 14:44 - Dec 19 with 4803 viewsPinnerPaul

Wouldn't expect anything less from them.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 15:04 - Dec 19 with 4713 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Maybe the game should have been called off because it looks like the Ref has been paid by Chelsea.
2 horrible decisions and its only half time.A perfectly good goal disallowed for Wolves then a straight red card for Kante (clear handball last man back )denied by both the Ref and VAR .I guess I know nothing or maybe its the fog.
This on top of Rudiger losing his cool after the final whistle in the last game and guess what not even a yellow when it sgould have been a red and 3 game ban.
I am starting to realize while Chelsea are scum

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 16:03 - Dec 19 with 4506 viewsdaveB

until they actually decide upon rules for when a game is called off this will keep happening. Farcical that no one thought to put things in place before the season started

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 16:44 - Dec 19 with 4334 viewsted_hendrix

Exactly, we've been living with Covid now for a long time.

With a small amont of forward thinking and planning how difficult would It have been for the PL and the EFL to sit down at the start of this season and produce the following rules something along the lines;

A) If your club return X amount of positive Covid tests four day's prior to a fixture then that fixture will be postponed.
B) There is no B) because A) is quite clear.

The people who run the PL and the EFL were obviously busy prior to the start of this season attending free lunches and looking at they're respective big fat pay slips.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 17:53 - Dec 19 with 4175 viewsthemodfather

shame wolves didn't ram 6 or 7 in chelsea's net! they have players loaned out all over europe, though i am assuming you have to select from a named squad these days??
tuchel sacked soon!

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 17:58 - Dec 19 with 4158 viewsLanhoop

Either from the named squad of 25 or any of their players who are under 21. I'm sure they could find a few of those going spare.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 18:37 - Dec 19 with 4062 viewsBoston

What is the squiggly thing on the front of their shirts?
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 18:38]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 18:44 - Dec 19 with 4021 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I just saw a news headline on Eurosport.

"Covid-hit Chelsea lose more ground on top spot with goalless draw at Wolverhampton Wanderers"

My heart bleeds.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 18:49 - Dec 19 with 3994 viewsBoston

...Wolves squad risk their lives by playing highly contagious Chelsea!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 18:52 - Dec 19 with 3981 viewsNorthernr

If you've got 30-odd players out on loan, no postponements for you.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 19:18 - Dec 19 with 3905 viewsdaveB

I get that and I'm not usually one to defend that lot but any club who are having new positive tests every day and all travel to a game together only to find one of them has now tested positive surely you call the game off as every other player has come in contact with him. The Premier League are making it up as they go along at the moment.

Chelsea were able to put out a strong side but a good chance 2/3 of that team will quite probably test positive in the next few days and just potentially passed it onto wolves players. Is getting comical now
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 19:19]

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 19:25 - Dec 19 with 3871 viewsTGRRRSSS

If they stop the league there is no clear way back you think, and when they restart if Covid starts appearing again then what?

No easy answers, Klopp called it correctly the other day I thought in this respect.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 19:45 - Dec 19 with 3827 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The answer being considered by Sky/the Premiership, is to appoint the prat of a race director from the UAE Grand Prix, let City forge a huge lead; then bunch them up before game40 and whomever scores first wins!

F..k ‘em all!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 19:46 - Dec 19 with 3819 viewsTGRRRSSS

AS long as it's QPR I think it's marvellous idea.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 21:07 - Dec 19 with 3677 viewsderbyhoop

How do you cope with such a limited bunch of players?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 23:06 - Dec 19 with 3486 viewsLoftgirl

Bare bones. Might need to get a couple in.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 08:56 - Dec 20 with 3236 viewsNortholt_Rs

Spunk stain.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 09:18 - Dec 20 with 3185 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

No, that’s their badge.

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 17:36 - Dec 20 with 2894 viewsfrancisbowles

So why travel together on the same bus? During the post first lockdown games, I believe that our players travelled in smaller numbers in minbuses (or something similar), to attempt to maintain social distancing Even Warbs took a turn driving one of them back. Is it beneath a premier leagues club to do something similar?

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 17:54 - Dec 20 with 2854 viewsMick_S

Yes.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 18:01 - Dec 20 with 2830 viewsNortholt_Rs

No, that’s a sh it stain

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024