Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 16:49 - Feb 15 with 19707 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the meeting of two teams. The teams are known to everyone, some don’t care, most will possibly. It’s a bit like the Spanish inquisition without the Spanish who don’t inquire. Bastille ? Is that ok ? Who cares ? Ollie Mc street fighter might be there, Brewster millions where ever he is might appear. There will be a ball and men, it’s the men that make the difference as long as they have a ball.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57062/the-rest-of-februa

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57065/sheffield-united-b

Sheffield United: Wes Foderingham, George Baldock, John Fleck, Chris Basham, Sander Berge, Billy Sharp (captain), John Egan, Oliver Norwood, Jack Robinson, Morgan Gibbs-White, Rhys Norrington-Davies.

Substitutes: Adam Davies, Oli McBurnie, Ben Davies, Conor Hourihane, Charlie Goode, Iliman Ndiaye, Daniel Jebbison.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Finley Burns, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Joel Latibeaudiere; Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Michael Obafemi, Kyle Joseph, Yan Dhanda.

There could be more to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Feb 19 with 1585 viewsGeoffThom

Are you real worst players are manning, latie and grimes ,nitcham also plus this keepers a feckin joke

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Feb 19 with 1582 viewsPlankton

Stick your process up your ass

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Feb 19 with 1549 viewsonehunglow

They are not all bad but being systematically destroyed.
There will be a mass exodus this summer,sadly not including Russy.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Feb 19 with 1556 viewsjack_lord

Yep, i thought we'd established that Ntcham was great as an impact player at the oment and no more.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Feb 19 with 1503 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We make it so easy for them it is embarressing.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Feb 19 with 1487 viewsonehunglow

Anyone positive?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Feb 19 with 1493 viewsKeithHaynes

So many positives from this game.
4-0.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Feb 19 with 1440 viewsonehunglow

We should all be positive now that Martin is a fraud

Frankly, we deserve it.

We are allowing Martin an easy ride.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Feb 19 with 1423 viewsguthrieintherain

What's Tatey doing can he play in goal.

Was it 7.1 at Hartlepool🤣🤣

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Feb 19 with 1408 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Men against boys I can’t disagree.
We’re not competing, a carbon copy of the Stoke game.
No leadership on the pitch at all - Grimes I’d a joke and a coward of a player.
Now it’s 4 . Gutted.

Martin was getting it right in the autumn , 5 wins out of 6 but then he disrupted a decent defence by dropping then selling Bidwell. Spending 400k on a shaky keeper was madness when the gaping hole was in midfield.

He’s had support from the board and fans but I think his time is up. I’ve never seen such a gutless Swansea side.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Feb 19 with 1390 viewsonehunglow

As the shop is closed,we could have employed the shop staff .

They wouldnt be much worse.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Feb 19 with 1383 viewsAndyCole

Get 'em back.

And Tosh for Martine.

And Whits, Coops, Williams (for Downs) et al.

Now, yersterday.

Believe in the process, say the blind happy clappers.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Feb 19 with 1346 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fisher, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Feb 19 with 1332 viewsonehunglow

Indeed.

It should have been obvious

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Feb 19 with 1276 viewsonehunglow

KOL
Just imagine.
Mindless drivel

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Feb 19 with 1241 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Grimes just offered his resignation there. Horrendous

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Feb 19 with 1238 viewsPlankton

What an absolute shambles. The commentator is laughing.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Feb 19 with 1231 viewsjasper_T

That wall pass into midfield is some hipster nonsense at the best of times. High risk, low reward.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Feb 19 with 1212 viewsAndyCole

Agreed.

Though I'd far prefer him in our dugout

Which speaks volumes

At least Winstone et al will be awol for some time..........every cloud

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Feb 19 with 1185 viewsonehunglow

That was a captain of our club strolling back adjacent to an opponent,watching him.

God help us

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Feb 19 with 1174 viewsmagicdaps10

Just dropping in, not good is it!?

Agree with OHL, Fisher is a worry.
Grimes needs a rocket up his rear..... Captain, really!?
Cabango needs taking out of the team and its too much too soon for Burns.

Defence needs sorting and strengthening come the summer

But

Today was a bad performance.

Must add that we were 4 and even 5/1 to win this game so what was everyone expecting!? At those odds then this result was hardly a suprise was it?

😉

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Feb 19 with 1136 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The commentator- sounds Cardiffian to me

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Feb 19 with 1126 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Thta could easily have been 6 to 8 nil.
Be thankful for small mercies.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Feb 19 with 1118 viewsonehunglow

fark him.
He wont be seen to have been proven wrong.
Its about time the Martin apologists accepted that we have been duped by Martin and are in trouble on and off the pitch.
Our fan base is divided,our Trust a joke and Owners simply cretins.

Positive my arris.

We need to get angry with the right people starting now and demanding Martin acked even if it means having no manager at all. He is killing us dead

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Feb 19 with 1085 viewsDr_Parnassus

No need to winky face it, we were clearly underdogs, just a fact. Sheff Utd were odds on favorites and I expected them to win, hence I said ''take a draw all day here''.

I think we were around 11/1 to lose 4-0 though. Lucky it wasn't by more.

The performance and the margin of the result was the concern, not the fact we expectedly lost.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 17:03]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024