Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest 11:04 - Aug 4 with 89711 viewsconnell10

A question , will they be hit with FFP sanctions if they are relegated from the Prem? They must have breached them in the Championship.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nottingham Forest on 08:37 - Aug 19 with 3946 viewsNorthernr

Well I think we'll know pretty quickly because they've got Everton, Bournemouth, Leeds, Fulham, Leicester, Villa, Wolves and Brighton in the next eight weeks.

Nottingham Forest on 08:57 - Aug 19 with 3867 viewsBAWHoops

Their window has been insanely reckless. I'd be furious as a fan that they've bet the future of the club on one season.
Barely an eyebrow raised in the press because 'they had 5 players on loan and lost the keeper'. So they've replaced 6 players with 16!?
Dressing room cannot have a sense of togetherness with Scott McKenna on £20k a week and Lingard on 10 times as much.

Really hope they go down. Actually think Fulham may survive this year and would laugh if they did at Forest's expense.

Am also annoyed we weren't able to flog one of our players to them at an inflated fee!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Nottingham Forest on 09:27 - Aug 19 with 3815 viewsNorthernr

Of those players who did it for them, won at Wembley, on the pitch celebrating at the end, how many are actually going to play? Johnson?

Nottingham Forest on 09:47 - Aug 19 with 3753 viewsdaveB

The window looks very similar to the Mark Hughes one. On Paper a lot of good players but if things go wrong you have a mess of a dressing room.
They are fortunate they have a decent start fixture wise so should get some points on the board early which is what we couldn't do
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 9:47]

Nottingham Forest on 09:50 - Aug 19 with 3739 viewssprocket

The Pro game is brutal - no prisoners. You can understand why few players show any loyalty and look to hoover up as much money as possible. Clubs don't give a fcuk about them.

Nottingham Forest on 09:50 - Aug 19 with 3727 viewstoboboly

I know what you're saying but look at BOS, Dele Alli and even Andre Gray heading to the wasteland of Turkish/Greek football. Money is more than winning to a lot of these (and they would probably have an agreement to loan them somewhere else from Olimpiacos anyway).

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Nottingham Forest on 10:08 - Aug 19 with 3656 viewsnix

Yes. They'll be fine if it all goes well but if it doesn't they won't be playing for the shirt types and they may all turn on each other.

It's a big gamble with a massive downside if it doesn't pay off.

Nottingham Forest on 10:17 - Aug 19 with 3613 viewsgazza1

Who gives a 'F' about Forest - fair play to them for getting to the Premier and if they got money then fair play that they are allowed to spend it and try and improve their team.....5 pages on Forest - who cares!!!!
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 10:18]

Nottingham Forest on 10:22 - Aug 19 with 3593 viewsloftboy

Probably because of the comparisons to us when we went up and TF went cash crazy.
You don’t have to read the thread you know, the clue in the title tells you it’s all about Forest!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nottingham Forest on 10:25 - Aug 19 with 3571 viewsNorthernr

This message board has done five pages on a lot worse than this.

Nottingham Forest on 10:27 - Aug 19 with 3569 viewstraininvain

Surely Forest are destined to fail. It’s just too many changes in one window. It’ll take Cooper half a season to work out his best team and probably longer for the players to gel.

We saw it first hand under Hughes. Have any clubs ever been promoted to the Premiership and stayed up after making 15+ signings in the first transfer window?

Nottingham Forest on 10:27 - Aug 19 with 3569 viewsPunteR

I listened to Rio Ferdinand on a podcast this week saying that out of all the clubs he played for he'd never been in a dressing where players discussed each others wages openly. Asking each other what they're on etc. The disparity in wages was a massive issue at QPR hence the fractured dressing room, which spilt over onto the pitch.
Rednapp had his office in a portacabin. We just wasn't set up to look after elite professional footballers. Too many players coming in didn't help but I think Forrest maybe have a better set up then we did. Its a massive gamble though.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Nottingham Forest on 10:42 - Aug 19 with 3519 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 10:44]

Nottingham Forest on 14:35 - Aug 19 with 3345 viewsR_from_afar

Bolton and Pompey?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Nottingham Forest on 14:45 - Aug 19 with 3309 viewsSydneyRs

Possibly the most must win list of must wins I've ever seen!

Nottingham Forest on 14:49 - Aug 19 with 3297 viewsSydneyRs

People forget the Hughes team actually started pretty well before the wheels came off.

I remember a really good draw with Chelsea and an unlucky defeat at Spurs where we dominated. Then that horrible game v West Ham and downhill from there. Doesn't take much if there's a few bad eggs in the building.

Nottingham Forest on 14:50 - Aug 19 with 3295 viewsPlanetHonneywood

You know, if they bought Dykes for £20m, a lot of boxes would get ticked!

Surely some of our more IT savvy, social media users can start a rumour mill and get some early trending for the 'Forest bid for best striker on earth' rumour.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 14:54]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Nottingham Forest on 14:52 - Aug 19 with 3288 viewsstowmarketrange

Two out of those 3 had a common denominator.Step forward Harry.

Nottingham Forest on 15:09 - Aug 20 with 2980 viewsCamberleyR

Jeff Stelling on Sky has just said that what they have spent so far in this transfer window is £10m more than they have spent in their entire history

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Nottingham Forest on 17:02 - Aug 20 with 2875 viewsthemodfather

wow imagine a promoted team spending to try and stay up? the outcry....football needs a levelling up not handcuffing clubs. we got slaughtered for spending ( and getting overall dross) yet harry said to the media man utd had one player worth more than we had spent on a squad! fair play? my arse.

Nottingham Forest on 17:05 - Aug 20 with 2854 viewsDamo1962

Sounds about right for our fecked up club. They may be keeping us afloat, but the owners and the DOF haven't got a Scooby how to run a professional football club.

Nottingham Forest on 17:11 - Aug 20 with 2844 viewsDamo1962

Agree. I'd rather see a famous old club like Forest succeed than the rest of the gobs we share London with. Apart from us, most clubs who spend big and wisely...seem to do alright in the Prem. By that I mean they manage to hang on in there. Football is crap nowadays, and I'm glad I'm not personally involved anymore. Supporting QPR is just a cross to bear until the Grim Reaper comes calling.

Nottingham Forest on 17:48 - Aug 20 with 2796 viewsMyke

Random (unless you are looking for teams to finish below Forest), but I reckon Leicester could really struggle this season

Nottingham Forest on 18:01 - Aug 20 with 2782 viewssoops

God, I really hope Forest get relegated. Along with Newcastle and Everton.
And Villa. And West Ham, Bournemouth and Brentford. Not forgetting Chelsea and Man Utd of course.
I hate the Premier League and what it’s done to football.

Nottingham Forest on 23:06 - Aug 20 with 2660 viewsslmrstid

I would laugh my head off if Leicester went down. They're a bit full of themselves these days at how "big" they think they are 🙈
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024