Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest 11:04 - Aug 4 with 89966 viewsconnell10

A question , will they be hit with FFP sanctions if they are relegated from the Prem? They must have breached them in the Championship.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nottingham Forest on 18:23 - Aug 11 with 4304 viewsstainrods_elbow

Impressive numbers, I suppose, if 'money talks' and is all that talks to one about the modern game, as seems to be the case for the Ian Taylors of this world (who once told me all pro football was was 'business') and his disenchanted sympathisers.

Not loyalty.

Not building a team.

Not creating team spirit.

Not treating contracts like they meant anything.

Not providing role models to attract and hold onto younger fans (by retaining the odd player of any quality for more than five minutes), as our CEO says is so important.

Give me strength!

The teensy weensy flaw is that, if we emulated the club in question as some kind of blueprint, and to follow the poster's own language, we'd become exactly like Florist ('dodgy as f*ck'), i.e. the club everyone loves to hate here. I'd rather fall through the leagues, personally, with a team I can identify with.

I guess that's what's called having your footballing cake with one hand and stuffing it down your throat with the other. For me, as another 'old-fashioned' soul like our manager, it would stick in my craw, but worry not, dear realists - I'm away with the fairies on this emerald isle.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 18:31]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Nottingham Forest on 20:55 - Aug 11 with 4165 viewsR_from_afar

Quote from the Forest website: "Freuler will wear the coveted number 98 shirt".

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Nottingham Forest on 10:34 - Aug 12 with 3969 viewsfrancisbowles

Only just seen this Baz, is it the best you can do. It's like the parting of the Red sea, as they move out of his way and he barely gets out of walking pace.

It's when he is running the other way, trying to chase forwards that he has a sprint that is like a an overweight person's jog.

Great goal though, I was there.

Nottingham Forest on 11:01 - Aug 12 with 3925 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'd part too when faced with the awesome speed of the Wokingham Whippet

Nottingham Forest on 11:53 - Aug 12 with 3813 viewsstainrods_elbow

So, let me get this right - some posters want to see them fold, some want us to be like them, and others want both!?

With fans like ours, we need more mental hospitals!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Nottingham Forest on 14:30 - Aug 12 with 3761 viewsfrancisbowles

Very true

Nottingham Forest on 14:35 - Aug 12 with 3750 viewsR_from_afar

Like with every football club, it's a broad church.

You have to admit, they do have a reputation for racking and stacking players.

I don't bear them any malice and salute them for climbing out of the quicksand which is the Championship and getting themselves promoted. Cooper has done an amazing job.

My issue is with the media fawning and cooing over them. That has the potential to become quite tiresome over the course of an entire season

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Nottingham Forest on 14:41 - Aug 12 with 3734 viewsDWQPR

According to the BBC they have agreed a £20million fee for Dennis from Watford. That's number 14 in the door then.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Nottingham Forest on 14:41 - Aug 12 with 3731 viewsderbyhoop

No. Its already boringly tiresome.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Nottingham Forest on 15:04 - Aug 12 with 3679 viewsjoe90

I don't mind Forest and haven't noticed the media fawning as much.

What I couldn't stand was the fawning over Leeds and the eternal fawning over Liverpool - possibly my least favourite club, well, joint with Chelsea.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2022 15:35]

Nottingham Forest on 15:21 - Aug 12 with 3653 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If he has a good World Cup, I wouldn't rule out Forest signing Gianni Infantino in January.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Nottingham Forest on 09:14 - Aug 14 with 3496 viewsTonto

And 15 Maupay from Brighton...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nottingham Forest on 09:37 - Aug 14 with 3430 viewsnix

£10 million plus add-ons! They've already spent £98 million according to Transfermarkt with only £4.5 million coming back for Samba. That's without paying a penny in wages. They're going to have to hope they can sell these players if it doesn't work this season and they don't end up with another Arter scenario.

Nottingham Forest on 15:34 - Aug 14 with 3244 viewsPaddyhoops

Apparently it’s 23 years since they were in the premier league.
I know this because the 5 live commentary has told me at least 5,000 f* ** int times!!

Nottingham Forest on 16:20 - Aug 14 with 3137 viewsDWQPR

And they’ve also picked up Kouyate who was released by Palarse at the end of last season. So that must be 15 and counting. There must be only a couple of players that won promotion that are still in that side, Worrall and Johnson.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Nottingham Forest on 16:35 - Aug 14 with 3109 views100percent

Never noticed him last season but that O'Brien is a bit of a player. Seemed completely at home today.

Nottingham Forest on 16:41 - Aug 14 with 3085 viewsLblock

It’s already tiresome the Florist love in

No idea how they won that game today, Wet Spam deserved a point bare minimum
The only good thing about Florist being in the Prem is at least we don’t have to go there and lose again this season

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nottingham Forest on 17:19 - Aug 14 with 2993 viewsRangersw12

Ridiculous decision to disallow the West Ham goal

Looked to me the Forst fella deliberately ran into Antonio

Nottingham Forest on 18:39 - Aug 14 with 2898 viewsterryb

He was Huddersfield best player.

O'Brien and Tofolo may be their best signings. Henderson did quite well for them as well!

Nottingham Forest on 22:50 - Aug 14 with 2688 viewseghamranger

Another 3 players to florist this weekend!

Dennis from Watford confirmed . That 15 new players this season

Nottingham Forest on 23:15 - Aug 14 with 2653 viewsstowmarketrange

They have broken ffp rules by racking and stacking players,so if they hadn’t gone up in May,or Jon Moss had done his job properly,they would be in deep sh it by now.
Steve Cooper has done wonders with only 45 players to choose from every week.And now they’ve spent another £100 million on even more players.
I hope they drop like a stone.

Nottingham Forest on 01:45 - Aug 15 with 2569 viewsQPR_Hibs

They are after another 3 players. This helpful article lists all 18 signings/potential signings. Madness?

https://metro.co.uk/2022/08/14/nottingham-forest-set-to-sign-arsenal-target-hous

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Nottingham Forest on 02:06 - Aug 15 with 2544 viewsSydneyRs

BBC commentary was absolutely wetting itself over the atmosphere at their game v West Ham, like there's never been a noisy stadium before.

They've had the typical newly promoted team win when the sun is shining, lets see how it pans out over a full season.

Nottingham Forest on 06:43 - Aug 15 with 2473 viewsCamberleyR

My thoughts exactly. Apart from Man City away and maybe Spurs at home, unfortunately they do have the sort of start that could have been hand picked which might allow them to get a few wins and get a bit of momentum. After Spurs who they play in a fortnight, they next play a big six team, Liverpool at home, last week of October.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 9:39]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Nottingham Forest on 18:53 - Aug 15 with 2325 viewsenfieldargh

They have just signed a midfielder from Atalanta

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024