Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky have f****ed up sgain 19:49 - Oct 4 with 6024 viewswelwynranger

Rangers pictures. Brizzle commentary

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 21:48 - Oct 4 with 4713 viewsMick_S

Stay away from the red button, mate - it’s just not anywhere good enough.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 21:51 - Oct 4 with 4682 viewsstowmarketrange

I had to press the back up button about 50 times throughout the 90+ mins.So annoying to pay money to watch half a game.

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 21:55 - Oct 4 with 4639 viewshamptonhillhoop

I'm very close to cancelling sky. Paid a tenner to QPR tonight after the debacle of the last game. Sky no longer have any European football, away england cricket, as well as a lot of England games. You can find a dodgy stream for the rest. For what they charge Its really not worth the money

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 21:57 - Oct 4 with 4596 viewsA40Bosh

The minute I heard the commentator talking about Coventry I knew there was no point sticking with the red button. So paid my tenner to the club and it was well worth it.

For those who got the wrong coms on the red button were you watching direct on Sky Sports or Now TV or were you on a Virgin Media box?

I was talking to someone after the Millwall game and they were watching on Sky on Sky TV/Broadband and they had the correct coms so I think it may be something to do with the feed out from Sky to other broadcasters such as VIrgin Media.

Either way a great result to night against the top of the league team

Well done to the team and the travelling 700

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 21:59 - Oct 4 with 4554 viewsstowmarketrange

I was on Sky glass and it was only a second or two with the wrong commentary and score line.

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 22:27 - Oct 4 with 4415 viewsdaveB

You missed out on the brilliant Nick London and Andy Sinton. Highlights included Nick London apologisng for the swearing not being clear enough to hear and saying they just can't get past the Dutchie on the left hand side

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 22:31 - Oct 4 with 4366 viewsRanger_Things

I looked on Sheffield Utd forum and they complained they had Nick London comms.They weren’t best pleased!

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 22:32 - Oct 4 with 4372 viewsMick_S

0-2.

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 08:15 - Oct 5 with 4181 viewsnix

You wouldn't want him as an away fan. Which makes him brilliant as our commentator.

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 11:16 - Oct 5 with 4073 viewsNorrisGreen

You don't get Red Button service on NowTV.

I don't mind Now though, I pay £19.99 a month for the pass and there's just about enough content still on Sky to justify a fiver a week.

One thing. Sky Sports News comes as part of their Entertainment Pass (as well as Sports Pass). Think I'm paying £3.99 for my Entertainment Pass at the mo'.

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 11:28 - Oct 5 with 4030 viewsE17hoop

How many times did NL name Laird as Paal? I lost count after 5.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 11:31 - Oct 5 with 4018 viewslosethedrum

I get red button games on the Now Tv , maybe try it for one of tonights games .
last night the streams didnt appear until 7:40 pm marked as bonus streams apparently available for monthly subscribers but not on a day pass , they are right at the foot of the now tv page marked as bonus streams .
I prefer no replays whilst the game is in progress & just one on comms rather than a main sky game when they sit there having a chat & have no problem with just the one camera , far too stressful when there is a corner & they are still showing multiple replays of the keepers save for a nervous viewer .

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 11:34 - Oct 5 with 3987 viewsdaveB

He gets them 2 mixed up all the time

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 11:38 - Oct 5 with 3982 viewsToast_R

Being a Sky Red Button viewer I have to confess I've never had a problem with it and its always worked seamlessly. I wonder if its a regional thing?

I moving to SkyGlass next week.

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 11:44 - Oct 5 with 3952 viewsfrancisbowles

He's been doing that for a few games and confused me last night when Laird actually did pop up on the left.

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 11:45 - Oct 5 with 3954 viewsLanhoop

For some dumb reason the NowTV red button only works on some devices and not on laptops or iPads. It's on my Samsung Smart tv tho'

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 12:13 - Oct 5 with 3892 viewstimeforheroes

Fat fingers on the downvote sorry

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 15:08 - Oct 5 with 3722 viewsderbyhoop

Good idea to subscribe to QPR+ rather than other sources. Nick London & Sinton on commentary and money into club.

Buy monthly passes rather than £10 per game, if you know you can't go in person.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 10:48 - Oct 7 with 3223 viewsfrancisbowles

According to the offy the stream is available in Belgium and Portugal tonight!

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 11:08 - Oct 7 with 3198 viewshubble

I paid a tenner for the stream, but I could only hear the commentary, which was worth a tenner alone, I guess, as I'm feeling generous cos we won, but the picture was dreadful, barely a second that wasn't stalled or jerky, staccato images, I missed the goal FFS! The support was poor too, didn't resolve it, not offered a refund. Tried to get a dodgy stream of hesgoal and reddit, nothing doing.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 11:28 - Oct 7 with 3153 viewsRBlock

Stream worked perfectly for me. A couple times it buffered so I was about 30 seconds behind, but quality was fine.

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 16:19 - Oct 7 with 3080 viewsMick_S

That’s strange, mate. Not heard of that before. It’s normally very good and the picture was fine for us.

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 19:44 - Aug 26 with 2380 viewsToast_R

Just paid for Usyknv Dubois £19.99 on the Sky Glass. Event started at 6pm and us Sky Glass customers can't access the channel. Just says unavailable. This confirms what my wife has been telling me since we switched, Sky Glass is a piece of sh*t.

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 22:59 - Aug 26 with 2054 viewssdm1508

I started another thread about IPTV using and Amazon Firestick. I've just paid £70 for the year and get everything. Ifollow channels so I can watch us with Nick and Andy commentary plus all PPV. Once sky contract ends probably never going back

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 23:07 - Aug 26 with 2040 viewsToast_R

Dubois should be Heavyweight Champion of the World tonight. Robbed of a KO on Usyk. Need VAR in Boxing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024