Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick McCarthy 18:31 - Jan 19 with 1889 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool appoint veteran boss until end of the season

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64330259

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Mick McCarthy on 10:18 - Jan 27 with 480 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Mick McCarthy on 12:43 - Feb 1 with 472 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Mick McCarthy on 09:16 - Feb 2 with 462 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Mick McCarthy on 12:12 - Feb 7 with 457 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Mick McCarthy on 21:24 - Mar 8 with 403 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Big Mick working his magic

[Post edited 8 Mar 2023 21:34]

Mick McCarthy on 10:54 - Apr 8 with 338 viewsspell_chekker

Club Statement | Mick McCarthy

Blackpool Football Club can confirm Mick McCarthy and Terry Connor have both left the Club by mutual consent.

With results on the pitch not improving in recent weeks, the decision has been agreed by both parties that a change is needed.

Mick McCarthy said:

"After recent performances and results, I have thought long and hard and feel this is the best decision for everyone concerned with the football club.

"I've loved my time here and thank everyone for their support. I wish everyone well going forward.”

The Club would like to thank both Mick and Terry for their efforts and wish them well for the future.

Senior Professional Development Lead Phase Coach Stephen Dobbie will now take charge of the first-team for the remainder of the season, assisted by Matt Blinkhorn and Steve Banks.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2023/april/08/club-statement---mick-mccarthy/

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Mick McCarthy on 10:59 - Apr 8 with 324 viewsspell_chekker

Due to our circumstances in January I thought the temporary appointment of McCarthy was worth a try.

It became clear his playing style wasn't working with the players available and results / performances were getting worse.

McCarthy needed the nheight and physique of Madine, Goode and a quick return of Ekpiteta in the team to give him half a chance.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 11:07]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024