Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Gerrity 08:59 - Apr 20 with 1385 viewsspell_chekker

Club Statement | Brett Gerrity

Blackpool Football Club can announce that Brett Gerrity has decided to step down from his position on the Board of Directors.

Reflecting on his time at Bloomfield Road, Gerrity said:

“This has been a very difficult decision for me to make, but I feel now is the right time for me to leave the Club and enjoy watching my beloved Blackpool FC as a supporter in the stands once again.

“It has been a wonderful experience being on the Board over the past four years, having enjoyed some memorable days, particularly the promotion season and that special day at Wembley.

“I’d like to thank Simon and Ben for all of their support and wish them both, as well as all of the staff, every success going forward.”

Owner Simon Sadler said:

“Brett and I have a long-standing friendship over many years, and I was delighted when he decided to join me on this journey when I became custodian of the football club back in 2019.

“His personal and professional contribution has been of immense help to me, and his efforts have been invaluable in supporting the Club’s progress over the past four years. I thank him for all of his hard work and dedication.”

All at the Club thank Brett for everything whilst in post at Blackpool Football Club and wish him the very best for the future.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2023/april/19/club-statement---brett-gerrity/

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Brett Gerrity on 09:00 - Apr 20 with 1379 viewsspell_chekker

Very surprised about this.

Isn't Gerrity Sadler's lifelong friend?

Seems like Sadler's been left in the lurch and is now looking isolated.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2023 9:03]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Brett Gerrity on 01:06 - Apr 21 with 1347 viewstodayistheday

Think he was brought in to over see what was happening and communicate with SS.
Hope theres been no fall out . Maybe finishing with his legal career as he is fast becomming an OAP. Maybe take to the stage again..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024