Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 44. 09:03 - Apr 21 with 1791 viewsBluce_Ree

Cardiff - 45pts
Huddersfield - 44
QPR - 44
Reading - 43

CARDIFF v Stoke City (17th)
Burnley (1st) v QPR
Coventry (8th) v READING
(Huddersfield not playing until next week)

Winnable game for Cardiff.
QPR not getting shit out of Burnley.
Reading score is what matters. Could they really out-shit us?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 44. on 09:05 - Apr 21 with 1781 viewsNorthernr

We need Reading to lose this. They've got Wigan and Huddersfield to finish off with so the very least we need is for them to lose at Cov.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 44. on 09:37 - Apr 21 with 1662 viewsstevec

Our only hope is if our dopey DOF has finally done something right and prenegotiated a transfer fee of £2 million with Bristol City to buy Chris Martin if we stay up.

Unfortunately it seems he blew that particular budget on the two headed Tyler/Taylor monster.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 44. on 09:47 - Apr 21 with 1632 viewsBluce_Ree

they'll draw and we'll eat shit and drop into the bottom three which will then turn into an escapable black hole for us.

A black hole of piss.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 44. on 09:59 - Apr 21 with 1603 viewsRs_Holy

I take it Carroll has a 1 match ban???

The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 44. on 10:02 - Apr 21 with 1596 viewsHammersmithR

Andy Carroll is suspended for 2 games. He gets an extra game as he was sent off earlier in the season. He’ll be back for their game at Huddersfield.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 44. on 10:13 - Apr 21 with 1571 viewsted_hendrix

Since Ince f ucked off the fakes last two home results 0-0 with Burnley and 1-1 with Luton.
We of course lost 3-0 at home to Burnley and followed that promptly by losing 3-0 at home to Luton.
If the fakes were to get their six points back they'd have 49 points by now.

I guess what I'm trying to say Is stop talking bolox about hoping that Reading lose they are far better than us whether you like It or not.

We are a shambles and an embarrassment, hoping to stay up now at the expense of Reading has become cringeworthy.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 44. on 10:15 - Apr 21 with 1565 viewsTheChef

It's basically between us and Reading now.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The 2023 relegation thread-oh Match 44. on 10:16 - Apr 21 with 1562 viewsNorthernr

The Reading accounts I follow seem quite upbeat about the changes Hunt has brought in and the different attitude they're all showing - Paul Ince fcking the fck off would improve anybody's mood so I guess that was inevitable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024