Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. 11:31 - May 7 with 10030 viewsBluce_Ree

Guilty pleasures or just bangers from bands who otherwise don't tickle your pickle at all.

Richard Ashcroft - Check the Meaning. I thought The Verve were shit and everything I've heard him do is dull as pisswater but this song is unbelievably great.

Gengahr - Carrion. Everything else by them is flappy indie piss but this song hits hard and is pretty unique.

Suzanne Vega - Marlene On The Wall. A million times better than Luca even if she looks like a Republican candidate in this video.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 11:35 - May 7 with 6651 viewscolinallcars

Get past the opening lines and this is rather good.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 12:13 - May 7 with 6581 viewsLblock

Always loved this despite it being right outside my area of choice

The opening scenes of Layer Cake just enhanced it

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 13:09 - May 7 with 6518 viewsgolborne

Balearic Classic - STICK WITH IT

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 17:59 - May 7 with 6354 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

They must be one of the most over-rated bands ever and I don’t think I’ve heard anything else by them that I like, but I love this track

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 12:41 - May 8 with 6130 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Don't really get Springsteen, but I think this song is pure quality.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 13:22 - May 8 with 6085 viewsCateLeBonR

Have you ever seen 'Blinded by The Light' Brian? That changed my opinion of him somewhat.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 13:24 - May 8 with 6068 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No, but I'll look it up. Thanks for the tip.

I admire him, seems a sound and modest person. Just left cold by his music. But I'll try!

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 13:26 - May 8 with 6065 views222gers

I never thought Cliff Richard would ever be seen on here but this is bouncy enough.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 13:53 - May 8 with 5999 viewsNorthLondonR

I was only telling my sister about this yesterday, I'm not ashamed to admit I watched it to and from the us on the plane and the american lady on the plane next to me was in tears

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 14:27 - May 8 with 5970 viewsBucksRanger

I felt similarly to you Brian when it came to Springsteen but his track "I'll Work For Your Love" and a wonderful Irish woman I met some years ago was the breakthrough.

To get back to one off tracks by lowly rated artists, then I have to pick the following, never liked anything recorded by Madonna either before of after this album track.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 17:36 - May 8 with 5857 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Always thought this lot were absolute turd and some sort of p1ss take Status Quo. However quite liked this swansong, hands up.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 19:50 - May 8 with 5770 viewsCateLeBonR

I never listen to him and don't own one of his records but I've always felt I was missing something. The film kind of confirmed that.

Stil prefer Neil Young anyday.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 08:02 - May 9 with 5641 viewsBluce_Ree

Good shout that from Bucks. Ray of Light was pretty listenable for a Madonna song.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 08:06 - May 9 with 5628 viewsdistortR

Yeah, soft rock, honkytonk pianos,

BUT, but......

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 09:51 - May 9 with 5561 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 10:30 - May 9 with 5539 viewsmikeygunn

Toxic by Brittany Spears. Sorry, but you asked.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 10:35 - May 9 with 5519 viewsBluce_Ree

Respectable. That song is decent.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 10:58 - May 9 with 5497 viewsRs_Holy

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 13:52 - May 9 with 5436 viewsR_from_afar

I'm so, so, sorry....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 14:02 - May 9 with 5417 viewsR_from_afar

Going a little more up-tempo, I love this single but the rest of the album...not for me, Clive

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 23:30 - May 9 with 5312 viewsQPsyR

These are mine

FKA AcidPixie

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. (n/t) on 07:02 - May 10 with 5252 viewsdistortR

[Post edited 10 May 2023 7:04]

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 07:29 - May 10 with 5209 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 09:51 - May 10 with 5168 viewsBluce_Ree

I didn't like them either but Electric Head Pt 2 was good.

I saw them live once. I was 21 and felt old compared to the crowd. Bit rubbish TBH.

Just like the singer's films.
[Post edited 11 May 2023 12:26]

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 12:28 - May 11 with 5006 viewsBluce_Ree

I always thought that Linkin Park were shit and basically a boy band with a distortion pedal because they were but this song is the exception.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024