Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My application to be new DoF - Entire Team of Free Transfers in 00:42 - Jun 9 with 2420 viewsnumptydumpty

So my scouting network has enabled me to source an entirely new first eleven of players available on a free due to being released from their clubs at the end of the the recent close of season.

So it is as follows :

Goalkeeper

Joe Lumley

Defence

Ryan Manning Phil Jagielka Richard Keough Todd Kane

Midfield

Jake Livermore James Milner Alex Oxlade Chamberlain Ashley Young

Attack

Teemu Pukki Troy Deeney

Do you want me as your new Director of Football ??

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT !!!

[Post edited 9 Jun 2023 0:46]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

My application to be new DoF - Entire Team of Free Transfers in on 07:01 - Jun 9 with 2232 viewsTonto

Hell no.

Couldn't afford half of them. Several dodgy characters and a very dodgy keeper.

I would rather stick with evil les.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

My application to be new DoF - Entire Team of Free Transfers in on 07:42 - Jun 9 with 2172 viewsstevec

You lost me at Joe Lumley

My application to be new DoF - Entire Team of Free Transfers in on 07:47 - Jun 9 with 2167 viewsDaBurgh

I'm assuming that this is alcohol induced and meant as a bit of a laugh.

My application to be new DoF - Entire Team of Free Transfers in on 08:04 - Jun 9 with 2139 viewsWokingR

And an average squad age of 87 too !

My application to be new DoF - Entire Team of Free Transfers in on 08:16 - Jun 9 with 2119 viewsDejR_vu

Don’t give him any ideas.

Won’t need the algor… algorith…alg …. Urrgh, computer, this year

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

My application to be new DoF - Entire Team of Free Transfers in on 09:56 - Jun 9 with 2013 viewspeterlund_dk

If AI/ChatGPT was hired as DoF to bring in a new starting XI, our team next season would look like this:
"As a football scout for Queens Park Rangers, here's a proposed starting lineup consisting of realistic transfer targets, considering various positions and potential budget constraints. Please note that transfer availability and prices can change rapidly, so it's essential to consult up-to-date sources for the most accurate information.

Goalkeeper:
1. David Marshall (Unattached) - Experienced goalkeeper with good shot-stopping ability and leadership qualities.
Defenders:
2. Danny Simpson (Unattached) - A solid right-back with experience in the Championship, known for his defensive discipline.
3. John Egan (Sheffield United) - A commanding center-back who can provide stability and leadership at the back.
4. Darragh Lenihan (Blackburn Rovers) - A strong and versatile center-back who is good in the air and comfortable on the ball.
5. Tom Pearce (Unattached) - A promising left-back who can provide attacking impetus down the flank.
Midfielders:
6. Lee Evans (Wigan Athletic) - A technically gifted central midfielder with excellent passing range and vision.
7. Andy King (Unattached) - A seasoned midfielder with Premier League experience, offering composure and versatility.
8. Kasey Palmer (Bristol City) - A creative attacking midfielder who can unlock defenses with his dribbling and passing ability.
Wingers:
9. Yanic Wildschut (Unattached) - A pacey and direct winger who can provide width and contribute with goals and assists.
10. Tom Ince (Stoke City) - A skillful and experienced winger capable of providing creativity and goals from wide areas.
Striker:
11. Sam Gallagher (Blackburn Rovers) - A tall and powerful striker who can hold up play and pose a threat in the box."
[Post edited 9 Jun 2023 10:02]

My application to be new DoF - Entire Team of Free Transfers in on 22:44 - Jun 9 with 1802 viewsnumptydumpty

Was said very tongue in cheek !!!

My application to be new DoF - Entire Team of Free Transfers in on 18:19 - Jun 10 with 1453 viewsBenny_the_Ball

That team must have an average age of 64. Evil numpty out!

My application to be new DoF - Entire Team of Free Transfers in on 23:13 - Jun 10 with 1313 viewsnumptydumpty

Dad's Army perhaps !!!

My application to be new DoF - Entire Team of Free Transfers in on 10:44 - Jun 11 with 1153 viewsHAYESBOY

You have no experience, never played as a professional and have no qualifications..................... You're a shoe in son.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024