Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fat Boy Beale 20:42 - Oct 1 with 22100 viewsThe_Beast1976

Rumours abound that he has just been sacked.....

Fat Boy Beale on 12:28 - Oct 3 with 1981 viewslightwaterhoop

Or Queen's Park!

Fat Boy Beale on 12:39 - Oct 3 with 1888 viewsstainrods_elbow

That obese tw*t Banfield makes himself sound like a right t*sser too, comparing Boil to Wenger. Talk about jobs for the (fat) boys! Whatever our problems now, thank the footballing gods they're both out of the building!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Fat Boy Beale on 18:25 - Oct 3 with 1640 viewsaston_hoop

As if it doesn't get funnier, its starting to look likelier that Frank Lampard will be his replacement!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fat Boy Beale on 18:51 - Oct 3 with 1578 viewsdmm

Grangers are the gift that just keeps giving

Fat Boy Beale on 19:45 - Oct 3 with 1461 viewsw7r

That’s a proper mauling from Tom English - ouch, seems he never bought into Micks BS and the hype. Neil Banfield doesn’t come out of that well either.
Beale is better at mixing his metaphors than he is at managing that’s for sure.

Fat Boy Beale on 06:38 - Oct 4 with 1106 viewsnix

It's not just football though, is it? It's anyone who gets to the top and has the power to negotiate cast iron contracts. Incompetently run a local authority? Just wait for your two year pay off and then talk yourself into another plum job when the dust settles. Wipe billions off the UK economy within days of taking office? Collect your lifetime cast iron pension and do not pass Go. Bring a bank to its knees? Walk off with your golden handcuffs bonus and never have to work again.

Whereas when Joe Bloggs whistle blows for these catastrophes, he's out on his ear and struggles to find a job again.

Mind you in football the failures are very much in our faces and it's hard to see the likes of Harry Redknapp counting his fifty pound notes in Sandbanks when he's not only almost put several clubs out of business, he's also done so while failing and not even allegedly paying all the tax due on his ill gotten gains.

Fat Boy Beale on 07:07 - Oct 4 with 1063 viewsSydneyRs

This would just be bloody superb. Make it happen!

Fat Boy Beale on 07:44 - Oct 4 with 998 viewsJuzzie

It looks like Lampard is showing keenness for the job rather than GRangers interested in him.

Probably got his agent to get someone at the BBC to pretty much write a "me, me, me.... please sir, me!" article to alert GRangers of the fact. Makes it look better, and gives FL more clout, if then they approach him directly rather than him applying.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67000870

I wouldn’t put it past them but surely they cannot be that stupid?

[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 9:20]

Fat Boy Beale on 10:15 - Oct 4 with 841 viewsCamberleyR

I don't know why Sevco FC don't just ask Graham Potter. Yes, a car crash at North Battersea FC but that appears to be the case with anyone that manages them at the moment. Up till then his record was pretty much flawless.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024